PGP..In and out...in and out.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: thanks girls :hug:

it's not like it's the end of the world, it's just one of my little quirks :yikes: like someone scratching silverware against a glass plate :shiver: :laugh:

tre, nice pics :drool: :shifty:

sami0201 said:

:( :hug: hope everything works out

:hug: Thanks

He reminds me so much of myself sometimes it's eerie :lol:

He's overwhelmed, he just started High School this year, and he's struggling with some classes. He's gotten behind and is not sure how to dig himself out of the hole he ended up in. I know he can do it, because I did the same thing my freshman year (same courses, even, Spanish and Algebra ! :yikes: )

He seems to be feeling a little better now. He's even gotten up the courage to go talk to his mom about it, so he's signing off.
:heart: I wouldn't go back to high school for all the money in the world. Age 18 or 19, now that I might be willing to give another go :wink:

Snooky pie said:
Any body wanna come help me bake? :crazy:

:no: I was just at my friends house while her and her mom were baking :crazy:

so, I've been best friends with her for like 10 years...and they KNOW I'm horribly allergic to nuts! So I walk in and her mom is making cookies with walnuts :| So we're sitting in the kitchen for a while and I feel like there's death all around me :lmao: :| And the whole house smelled like nuts from the baking. Not cool.

Russty Cat said:
edgelaugh.jpg

As if there was ever any doubt that Russty was my bitch.

:giggle:

sami0201 said:

:no: I was just at my friends house while her and her mom were baking :crazy:

so, I've been best friends with her for like 10 years...and they KNOW I'm horribly allergic to nuts! So I walk in and her mom is making cookies with walnuts :| So we're sitting in the kitchen for a while and I feel like there's death all around me :lmao: :| And the whole house smelled like nuts from the baking. Not cool.
That's not cool at all :no:

Sami that is not cool! :grumpy: Don't they realize how dangerous nut allergies are? :yikes: :hug: I'm glad you're alright, after hanging out with crazy people! :uhoh:

Snooky pie said:

Tonight all I have to do is
2 pies, pecan and sweet potato
3 casseroles, sweet potato, veggie : drool: andI can't remember the other : |

Ooh, casseroles :no: you don't want me to help :lol:
I can bake breads and pies pretty well, but you don't want me to start experimenting with anything else

But I love pecan pie :drool: can I come over to your house? :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:
Sami that is not cool! :grumpy: Don't they realize how dangerous nut allergies are? :yikes: :hug: I'm glad you're alright, after hanging out with crazy people! :uhoh:

I know! :| :hug:

and it was just so weird because her mom is always so good about being around me and stuff, and she was cooking this! :confused: I wanted to be like "are you joking?"

Sad_Girl said:

Ooh, casseroles :no: you don't want me to help :lol:
I can bake breads and pies pretty well, but you don't want me to start experimenting with anything else

But I love pecan pie :drool: can I come over to your house? :hyper:
Sure :hug: Lord knows there will be plenty of food :drool:
I was smart and got the cheese cake from the cheese cake factory this year :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Nothing too serious I hope :hug:

Have I ever told you how great it is that your neices/nephews have someone like you to talk to? They're very lucky kids, indeed. :heart:

That could be arguable :wink:

And I try my best, at least - I kind of figure it works out for me this way; I'm not going to have kids of my own, but by being close to them I don't miss out on everything, and they have another adult around when they need them. (Heh yeah, I called myself an adult :laugh: )

also, when I don't feel like dealing with bedtimes, curfews and the like, I can go home where it's nice and quiet :wink:

Back
Top Bottom