PGP..In and out...in and out.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got a phone call just a few minutes ago from my friend from church. She just wanted to make sure I was home. She is bringing us a basket of Thanksgiving Day food. :heart: A family from another church heard that we were having a bit of a rough time and brought her a basket of food for us. This is yet again another reason why we live here year after year. Even when we feel like we have so little someone always reminds us of all the love that we have from others. :love:

Sad_Girl said:
Russty thats so nice! People can be so good to each other. :heart: God takes care of us through each other, I think.

I totally agree with that. I think we see God thru people adn thru their actions. I've seen that time and again in my life.

47c6172a.jpg

This is such a great picture of Edge! :heart:

Russty Cat said:
I got a phone call just a few minutes ago from my friend from church. She just wanted to make sure I was home. She is bringing us a basket of Thanksgiving Day food. :heart : A family from another church heard that we were having a bit of a rough time and brought her a basket of food for us. This is yet again another reason why we live here year after year. Even when we feel like we have so little someone always reminds us of all the love that we have from others. :love :

Russt thats amazing :heart::love::hug:

just popped in quickly girls to say hi and night, been popping in n out all night as cleaning rest of flat for kat moving in tomoz

night all :kiss::hug:

X

Night Jemma Sweet dreams. :hug:

WB SG Edge is just so darn cute! :giggle:

I'm watching Oprah and she just loves making me cry. :lol:

The grocery store up the street does the coolest thing at Thanksgiving and Christmas.
They put together a bag with all the trimmings, you buy it for only $10, and they deliver it with a turkey.
How cool is that.
You can send it to people on a list of shut-ins or low income.

I am an emotional wreck.
Several things going on with me.
The house is almost done, though.
Got our counter tops put in today.
Putting in a new water heater and front door next wk.

greeneyedgirl said:
The grocery store up the street does the coolest thing at Thanksgiving and Christmas.
They put together a bag with all the trimmings, you buy it for only $10, and they deliver it with a turkey.
How cool is that.

I am an emotional wreck.

That is really cool GG. I'm hoping that maybe at Christmas we can return the favor for another family.

You know if you need me I'm always here! This is such a hard time of year on top of all your house stuff and other things. :hug: I hope they get that stuff done soon so that you can just deal with the other things. :heart: Call me anytime you need me I'm always around.

greeneyedgirl said:
How cool is that.

I am an emotional wreck.

:heart: that IS nice! :yes: How sweet.

I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time though :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Just how could you have possibly thought that I wouldn't *love* chapter 18, missy?!

You gave me Bono.....you really do love me!! :D

It was an amazing chapter! And I swear, not *just* because of the Bono scene. :wink:

There was Bono and nudity! All in one chapter! :happy:
:lol:

:hug:

:lol:

:hug: You have no idea how much I needed to hear that! :hug:

Some chapter you may get Bono nudity, even :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:

Oprah and KC Kasem and his damn long distance dedications :madspit:

:wink:

:giggle: There is a special place for both of them in the "making people cry like total babies" Hall of Fame. :wink:

I knew Oprah was the fecking Queen when she made Mr. Cat cry! The damn man cries at nothing! And that bitch had him crying like a baby. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol

:hug You have no idea how much I needed to hear that! :hug

Some chapter you may get Bono nudity, even :wink

:hug:
I'm reading it last night and deciding that you must by nuts if you think I would be unimpressed by it!
I mean the Bono scene alone should have assured you of a garunteed sell. :wink:
And the Adam scene was sooo adorable! :cute: :lol: And poor Molly and Edgie, he's such a sweetie!
And Bono :drool:
And I love all the twists and turns!
And bono :drool:
Oh, and did I mention Bono? :drool:

:D

Promise? :hyper:
Don't get me all excited! :drool:

*I think this post has reached it's drool quota *

~BrightestStar~ said:

And bono :drool:
Oh, and did I mention Bono? :dr ool:

:D

Promise? :hyper:
Don't get me all excited! :droo l:

*I think this post has reached it's drool quota *

You may need to start bailing soon :lol:

And the Bono/Carra thing wasn't awkward or forced? It seemed totally in character? :uhoh:

the wind just shook my house:crack:

I just "remembered" today that I see U2 on Saturday.....:| I cannot believe I forgot that.:crack::huh:

how are you girls?:hug:

Back
Top Bottom