PGP..In and out...in and out.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's Doll said:
I've been really whiney this week---I know I should be thankful I was in the same room-building-with Bono. But I'm still seeing his face over & over in my mind driving by us at Phillips Arena (he did wave) and pulling into the garage & that empty feeling when he didn't come back out to greet. :sad:

I know how you feel :hug:

oh good ppl ARE here

well big good luck to you amy

well B'sdoll..I still haven't really meet B yet :sigh: :sigh:
I've been getting closer & closer....traded a witty reparte with himin Oct before show... but I ONLY count that as one friend here put it a half-mee-- .cuz i didn't get to say thanks, nor introduce myself per se......

But right I'm still very high from seeing them again last night!!!!!!!.......

because the day befre.and even most of the early afternoon yesterday I was VERY bummed out waiting on line for GA tix {never have been in there. And so badly wanted to see them REALLY UPCLOSE!!!! and take really CLOSE PHOTOS as I really have taken many great photos of my other super fav bands............ but never close enough for U2

And I knew I had to decide Mon whether to stand out side to try and try to meet B OR stand inside for GA tix.and we could see bono standing around signing autographs from inside where we were.

SO I got NEITHER on this MOn............
.and now they're gone from here.......for ? 2-4 yrs Tho maybe with B's track record for being in NYC for other publicish & private events I MIGHT STIIL HAVE a chance ({wishes fervently} before they take time off & then go recording

at least can type it at the moment and not feel the pain yet......

Last edited:
hey ladies :wave:

Sorry i never made it on last night.....my computer fecked up again and i had to do yet another recovery programme :sad:

How is everyone?

gig was very fun :D

& i did see him......and ill tell y'all bout it soon, even though its not much!

sami0201 said:
thanks Dazz :hug:

What date did HTDAAB come out? It's gotta be sometime right around today right?

i think so.b/c yesterday was also the 1 yr anniv of their Brooklyn HTDAAB Live debut!:drool: :drool: :drool:
ANd I think they released it the next day or 2.

so with in a year & 1 day I managed to see them 4 times......2 for free, one a on a Credit card increase & this last one with my sis as a loan........which is gonna take over a yr to pay back:ohmy: but worth it all....

I'm leaving now to make my trek home in the traffic. I only live 16 miles from work but it takes an hour to get home. Everyone have a safe & happy thanksgiving weekend. We all have a lot to be thankful for. :hug: :hug: :hug:

ok, in OOTS I swear it sounds like Bono is laughing at the end! the last time he says "everywhere you go you shout it, you don't have to be shy about it" when he says "have to be shy" doesn't it sound like he's laughing? :lol: :reject:

Back dears!

So yeah, i went gigging last night and it was very fun :D

I was standing next to new boy and he didnt even notice me which was very crap. & then like 15 minutes later he was standing miles away from me and shouted "BECKKKKYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!" i turned round and was like....omg :confused:

so then he gave this big bear hug which was amazing :drool:

and he asked me how long id been there for and i said "erm, since the start.....i was standin next to you!"

He said he couldnt see cos he's really short sighted and he's lost his glasses.....but yeah he's still fine.

He's soooooo got a girlfriend though. It's like blatenly obvious.

But I dont care :lol:

Cos, ive got him as a friend and he's a very hot one :heart:

single life is rocking a bit at the minute! :rockon:

2.gif

sami0201 said:
:lol: Go BG! :rockon:

us single people are awesome :drool: :laugh:

:lol:

It's great being single!! I'm having soooo much fun at the minute, i :heart: going to gigs so :censored: much! & seeing bands walking around the place is great..... hugging lead singers has become a past-time of mine!! :lol:

Bye Dazz & Hi SG!! :hug:

It's great SG :D

But i have to go soon which is craaaaaaaaaapp!

Cos of my stupid brother and he wants to go play on the computer haha.

I should be back hopefully though!

If i disappear.....im very sorry :wink:

Perfectly understandable, BG :wink:

I'm so very glad I have generally unlimited access to the computer; even so my family does borrow it from time to time.

sami0201 said:
me too SG :drool:

bye BG! :hug:

are the lyrics in my sig wrong? That's what I hear, but u2.com has different lyrics... :hmm:

:hmm: this is what I have written down as lyrics, but it's hard to say - you listen to the live performances a lot - he tends to change lyrics around a little :wink:

Come on now show your soul
You’ve been keeping your love under control
Everywhere you go you shout it
You don’t have to be shy about it

:wave: Hey Weldy :hug: how are you this afternoon?

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm: this is what I have written down as lyrics, but it's hard to say - you listen to the live performances a lot - he tends to change lyrics around a little :wink:

:wave: Hey Weldy :hug: how are you this afternoon?

interesting :hmm: but what do you think it says on the album version?

U2.com says

You don’t have to be shy about it, no
And you'll never be alone :scratch:

I'll change it to "come on now, show your soul"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom