PGP: I'm Dreaming of a U2 Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Dazzled :hug: Can't stay, but I just wanted to let you know that I texted you the other day, not sure if you got it. If you didn't, and you have room in your PM box, I'll PM you tomorrow. :hug:

Took a pic of brightest time today :D

YXfFY.jpg

true, dat! :yes:

thoufgh sometimes from totally opposite opinions! :lol:

:wave: hi everyone. little time to be at better computer. :grumpy:

hoping people's Holiday Plans are coming along well! :yes:

Weildy your got socked with a nasty storm thurs? :(

I'm crocheting my first simple hat! :up:

What storm? :confused: :lol:

It was puny in my area...just a lot of rain and a few sprinkles of snow (only noticeable on top of cars).

We got a pretty decent amount of snow here-I'd say around...what, 5 or 6 inches, perhaps, maybe a couple more? Enough to completely cover the ground, anyway, and it's cold and going to stay that way for a while. So it looks like December, it feels like December, and we WILL have a white Christmas. Therefore, I am happy :D.

Nice photo, JJ! It would be so weird to live in an area of the world where the sunlight either doesn't show up at all or just barely shows up or whatever. That would mess with my sense of time and sleep something horrible.

(Also, I did get your PM, thank you! :hug:)

Don't know who all will be here in the next few days or whatever, but regardless, hope you all have a lovely holiday!

I was out today and freaked out as it was bright, thougth earth has moved or something and an hour later noticed it was the moon lol, atmosphere playing tricks on cold days :lol:

As usual all national tele filled with cartoons and winter, xmass celebrations and to top of it, From The Sky Down 9 Pm prime time, we Finns know good things, on fecking national tele on xmass :lol::heart::heart::heart:

So a couple mins ago, NORAD had Santa in Dublin, and then our classic rock station started playing "I Believe In Father Christmas" less than a minute later! Boy did the thought of Santa at Bono's house get Lil CK into bed in a hurry! Now to hope he falls asleep quickly... (a pic of both kidlets in their PJ's is on my FB)

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Back
Top Bottom