PGP: I'm Dreaming of a U2 Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have platonic love for Martin. The other guy is a bit less platonic. I swear this is why Bono shaved. At least that's how it goes down in my 'mind palace'.
:shifty:

The other guy is hot.

I know.Martin is adorable:cute:
tumblrmevatexoc61r4gtxc.gif

tumblrmemb6obanb1qzhuvx.jpg
:love::cute:

GraceRyan said:
Thanks everyone. This little one has knocked me out with some nasty, Kate Middleton-like morning sickness. Good news, I've actually lost weight during this pregnancy. But this is also the reason that U2 can take their time on a new album and tour.

Congratulations on ur pregnancy! BTW sea sickness bands helped a lot w morning sickness.

Can you imagine the ovary damage if he had worn those shirts during the second part of 360 with the leather pants?

Now THAT would bring about a Bonoling.

Oh man.

Just... imagining that.

Shite, I need to photoshop that... it won't be easy, but damn. Leather clad sweaty 360 Bono with a purple shirt? Well YES. :drool:

That was the plan. I'll just change the colour scheme, that's the easiest. If I wanted to put in the exact shirt I'd need an identical pose, and that's quite hard.

But anyway, nap first, photoshop in about two hours. :shifty:

Guess what I saw today ?

:panic::panic::panic:

GXkBu.jpg

:hug::D

:applaud: Congrats.

Oh man.

Just... imagining that.

Shite, I need to photoshop that... it won't be easy, but damn. Leather clad sweaty 360 Bono with a purple shirt? Well YES. :drool:

I could go for a little of that. :drool:

Why don't you just change the color on a shirt he's already wearing in a pic? :wink:

Ooh yeah! That's one badass Edge there:drool:

One of my fave pics of him. :love:

Yvonne Judge ‏@yvonnejudge

This Saturday on @DaveFanningShow on 2fm, Larry Mullen Jnr tells Dave U2 aiming to have new album released by September. #2fm #U2

:panic::panic:

Back
Top Bottom