PGP: I'm Dreaming of a U2 Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GR is pregnant? Wait, what? I guess that's what I get for skipping pages! :wink:

I know about VP's mom :hug:

:wave: I'm back, sort of *g*

BTW in case people haven't heard... U2 3D is being rereleased in theatres!! :hyper::hyper: Not sure for how long, but there's at least one showing on Jan 23rd, go check your movie theatre listings for it!

BTW in case people haven't heard... U2 3D is being rereleased in theatres!! :hyper::hyper: Not sure for how long, but there's at least one showing on Jan 23rd, go check your movie theatre listings for it!

:ohmy: Really? I would loooove to see it again. Where did you find info on it? I can't seem to find any info anywhere. :sad:

I'm making a calendar for this year from my tour pics. Why did I take so many vertical direction pics? :angry: Not good for calendars. I've had to rule out so many good ones because of that.

Also it's a Bono calendar so he's on every month. :shifty: But the other guys are with him on their birthday months. :D

And Edge and Bono are both on February. :heart: :love: :cute:

I was thinking of making a photobook, combining the tour and sightseeings I did during the entire tour spanning Paris 09 till Canada 11. :hmm: Still would have to get it done, but the idea is there.

:shifty: Wouldn't mind having Bono every month, hehe.

I was thinking of making a photobook, combining the tour and sightseeings I did during the entire tour spanning Paris 09 till Canada 11. :hmm: Still would have to get it done, but the idea is there.

I made a nice book from Chelsea's 09 photos. It came out beauuuutiful. :love: Some of these places that put together actual books of your photos are really nice. It looks like something you'd see at the book store!

Now we want to make an updated one from 2011 pics, she got even nicer pics on that part of the tour!

:hmm: Never heard back from that Dutch fan club that wanted to put her Bono pic in a magazine... I wonder if they used or are going to use it.

Yeah friends of ours did a campervan trip through the US, and they have an amazing photobook of that trip. So that tempted me.

:D Always good to make an update!

Shame they never responded. I'm still curious how they started the 'official' fanclub, lol, I didn't even know we had one.

Yeah friends of ours did a campervan trip through the US, and they have an amazing photobook of that trip. So that tempted me.

:D Always good to make an update!

Shame they never responded. I'm still curious how they started the 'official' fanclub, lol, I didn't even know we had one.

Well they did respond, and she did send the photo. I meant we haven't heard anything more... like if the photo was used in the magazine or not, but maybe enough time hasn't passed yet. :hmm:

Thora! Whoa! Hello, good to see you pop in here :wave: :hug:! Glad things are calming down-dear god, you DO sound like you were busy last month (join the club, though I had a bit more free time than you seemed to at spots). Hope to see you back here more often (and hope you're not getting a cold, too-take care and be healthy and all that good stuff).

:shifty: :whistle:

So. I like this calendar/photobook idea you girls are talking about.

so weird where a tiny comment can take you.....

tonight was my first night back to boot camp in a few weeks. We had a 2 week break for the holidays and then the week before I needed to take off due to my ankle injury from falling down the steps with a knife (even though nothing happened with the knife I just like to use it for the dramatic effects it adds to my story :flirt: ). So tonight one of the people in the class said that I always look fit and trim. :eek: Very nice compliment since I feel like a big out of shape blob. She asked if I had been coming every day on our break and I said not once plus I took the week before off due to my ankle. Sometimes I'll tell people I'm a pastry chef but most of the time I really like to avoid that because it almost always turns into a Food Network/Cake Boss/Favorite recipe type of conversation. The longer I do this for a living the more I like to avoid those types of conversations. No one in this world ever asked me a damn thing about work when I processed loan documentations for a living. But I guess when you tell someone you fell down a few steps at work while carrying a knife questions about the knife start to happen so :sigh: I just said I'm a chef at a caterer. She was like oh well we're looking for someone that can do our wedding desserts, know anyone? Um...yeah! So I said well actually....and told her what I do and she jumped for joy since the wedding is in a month. They were going to order stuff from a bakery I used to work for but I said I can do what they want for less. This cannot come at a better time since I'm barely working this month. She already emailed me tonight. So relieved to have a little something extra to plan on right now. I can do all of the work at my part time job after the full time girl goes home. My boss could care less what we do there as long as we bring in most of our own ingredients, mainly just the expensive dairy products. Plus we're closed on Sundays but lets us go in to do our own things whenever we need to.

I'm going to email the people tomorrow about the commercial kitchen space I want to rent and just to keep myself motivated I spoke to someone today about a job opening I saw in the paper yesterday. It's a rare thing to find that someone actually paid for an ad in the paper vs using craigslist so they must be desperate. It's not a pastry job but still in the hospitality field. When I mentioned what I really do he said he would like to talk to me regarding the job I'm applying to and also see if he has any pastry needs. I don't expect to work for the caterer again anytime soon and since she keeps cutting my hours and giving me a month off at a time so I've decided to move on. It's been a year now as of the end of this month so a year at a job looks great on the resume of any chef since the culinary field is a revolving door. If she calls I work since I need the money but I'm definitely actively looking to replace her for good. Sucks being out of work like this so all around good, productive day...

I have platonic love for Martin. The other guy is a bit less platonic. I swear this is why Bono shaved. At least that's how it goes down in my 'mind palace'.

I know.Martin is adorable:cute:
tumblrmevatexoc61r4gtxc.gif

tumblrmemb6obanb1qzhuvx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom