PGP: I'm Dreaming of a U2 Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks gang. I'm excited to start. Just need to do a few more things to find out if I can use this space. If not, there's a few other options but I'm not sure I could afford to do it alone so I'd have to find a partner, which is something I don't really want to do. The rent on a lot of the spaces I've looked into aren't that much a month but I'd have to make at least the cost of rent and cover my food costs in order for me to do that. Oh yeah...and be able to pay myself, which is something I won't be able to do until I get a client base. So this freebie kitchen feels like my only option to do this alone. It would come with an instant client base, sort of, I hope. So I hope they'll let me work there.

Bonolounge12-22-2012.jpg

"Draw me like one of your French girls."

Oh.

My.

God.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

U217 I swear, I might have to steal that to use as a new sig. :lmao:

Dammit, i can't figure out how to do the quote thing!! :scream: I got the photo in... can I not do a photo and sig both? :sad:

:doh: Ok I just can't figure out how to do the quote. I know Gg knows how so maybe she can help when she gets here next.

(For now i just put the text there... that pic didn't exactly go with my old lyric text!)

"Draw me like one of your French girls."

Oh, thank god I wasn't drinking anything when I read this...:lol:.

Comet, loving the sig. Love that picture, too.

Echoing the others about your plans, arw, sounds like a great idea! Best of luck, I hope it all works out for you.

And hi/bye to any people who haven't been here in eons and have popped in recently for a moment :wave:.

Since I don't have much to do right now and it's freezing outside I decided I would join Netflix again. I usually do this time of year anyway. Somehow I screwed it up and signed up for streaming for a month instead of getting dvd's. I switched it to dvd's and actually get a free month so now I'll have both options for a bit. So tonight while looking for a movie to watch I clicked on Breaking Bad just to read what it was about since everyone I know talks about it all the time. Well...it just started to play episode 1 without giving me a choice so I watched it. It was so freaking slow. I was about ready to call it quits during episode 2 until it ended. OMG. So now I've watched 4 episodes. I just looked and I have over 40 more to go. Damn. :| I also have a movie coming tomorrow that I want to see and some football this weekend plus Downton Abbey starts up again on Sunday :yippie: So it's going to take me a long ass time to get through all of these episodes but now I have to watch it. I'm still not totally in love with it and it's still very slow but I need to see what's going to happen :crack: It I would have known seasons 2-4 are 13 episodes each before I clicked on the link for season 1 I might not have started this at all.

Since I don't have much to do right now and it's freezing outside I decided I would join Netflix again. I usually do this time of year anyway. Somehow I screwed it up and signed up for streaming for a month instead of getting dvd's. I switched it to dvd's and actually get a free month so now I'll have both options for a bit. So tonight while looking for a movie to watch I clicked on Breaking Bad just to read what it was about since everyone I know talks about it all the time. Well...it just started to play episode 1 without giving me a choice so I watched it. It was so freaking slow. I was about ready to call it quits during episode 2 until it ended. OMG. So now I've watched 4 episodes. I just looked and I have over 40 more to go. Damn. :| I also have a movie coming tomorrow that I want to see and some football this weekend plus Downton Abbey starts up again on Sunday :yippie: So it's going to take me a long ass time to get through all of these episodes but now I have to watch it. I'm still not totally in love with it and it's still very slow but I need to see what's going to happen :crack: It I would have known seasons 2-4 are 13 episodes each before I clicked on the link for season 1 I might not have started this at all.

:ohmy: Were we watching the same first episode? LOL! That's so funny, because I remember the first episode was what hooked me from the very beginning! That whole episode had me wondering what the hell was going on and I was pretty much hooked from there. Maybe it's been so long I don't remember it all clearly. :reject: Episode one is where he's in the the motor home out in the desert, and he wrote a suicide note to his family? (Now I'm having trouble remembering specifics!!)

I will say stick with it though. I think it's all really good! Of course it hasn't ended yet, so we still don't know how it will all turn out. But I love Jesse so much. One of my favorite TV characters. :cute:

:laugh: Glorious sig Comet, to put the quote in, simply quote the message from 17, and copypaste what comes in the text box to your sig.

:ohmy: Were we watching the same first episode? LOL! That's so funny, because I remember the first episode was what hooked me from the very beginning! That whole episode had me wondering what the hell was going on and I was pretty much hooked from there. Maybe it's been so long I don't remember it all clearly. :reject: Episode one is where he's in the the motor home out in the desert, and he wrote a suicide note to his family? (Now I'm having trouble remembering specifics!!)

I will say stick with it though. I think it's all really good! Of course it hasn't ended yet, so we still don't know how it will all turn out. But I love Jesse so much. One of my favorite TV characters. :cute:

Yes you have that right about episode 1. It still seemed so slow. I actually paused it in the middle of the 2nd episode to do a few things and was debating on if I even wanted to go back to finish it. But I also wanted to see what happened with the two guys they picked up. So freaking gross :barf:

Home for the day so I'm going to start watching episode 5 soon. I'm sure I'll be able to at least get all of season 1 done today and maybe start on season 2.

Yes you have that right about episode 1. It still seemed so slow. I actually paused it in the middle of the 2nd episode to do a few things and was debating on if I even wanted to go back to finish it. But I also wanted to see what happened with the two guys they picked up. So freaking gross :barf:

Home for the day so I'm going to start watching episode 5 soon. I'm sure I'll be able to at least get all of season 1 done today and maybe start on season 2.

Stick with it! Remember season 1 was cut short and ended weird because of the writers strike. So when you start season 2 it's going to start picking up and getting amazing (because this was originally going to be the end of season 1/cliffhanger etc...) but it gets good. So many characters in this show develop in time and become so wonderful. I hope you get into it. I love discussing it!! :reject: The full story arc in the show is a real exception to the usual too, really interesting!

:reject:

Stick with it! Remember season 1 was cut short and ended weird because of the writers strike. So when you start season 2 it's going to start picking up and getting amazing (because this was originally going to be the end of season 1/cliffhanger etc...) but it gets good. So many characters in this show develop in time and become so wonderful. I hope you get into it. I love discussing it!! :reject: The full story arc in the show is a real exception to the usual too, really interesting!

:reject:

I have 1 more episode left now for season 1 and I'm starting to like it more and more. :)

It's been ages since I've been here, but I thought I'd drop in and say a quick hello. December was insanely busy - I worked pretty much every single day except Sundays. :crack: But now that that's over, I think my life is going to slow down a bit and return to somewhat of a normal pace, thankfully.

Hope you're all well! GR, woah! Congrats on the new fruit! :giggle: That's awesome!

:giggle: So does that mean the kid will be a fruitcake?

:wink: Bad joke, I know. Don't look so sour, it's not like you got a lemon inside of ya... oh wait... :rimshot:

Thora! :wave:
Wow that's sure a switch from the days when you were wishing for work! A good change though, but I do hope you were able to enjoy your holidays! And get some rest now! :hug:

According to all my pregnancy apps (where were these 5 years ago?) the baby is the size of a

:D
:giggle:

It's been ages since I've been here, but I thought I'd drop in and say a quick hello. December was insanely busy - I worked pretty much every single day except Sundays. :crack: But now that that's over, I think my life is going to slow down a bit and return to somewhat of a normal pace, thankfully.

Hope you're all well! GR, woah! Congrats on the new fruit! :giggle: That's awesome!

Hi Thora! :wave:

Thora! :wave:
Wow that's sure a switch from the days when you were wishing for work! A good change though, but I do hope you were able to enjoy your holidays! And get some rest now! :hug:

Hi everyone! :)

I know - I was going crazy for months with no work, and then for the past month and a half I was going crazy with TOO MUCH work. :lol: I loved it, even though I was crazily stressed and had so much going on that I didn't know which way was up.

I did enjoy my holidays, even though they felt disjointed. I escaped to Hawaii for 4 quick days, which was lovely. Wish I could have been there for longer, but the weather wasn't that great, so it's probably best that I only had a quick trip.

I'm definitely taking it easy this weekend. It's the first weekend where I haven't had to work, had family commitments, or was out of town in months. It's nice to sit around at home and watch TV all day, especially since I think I'm coming down with a cold. Grrr. Oh well. At least I can sleep lots and hopefully that will help.

Back
Top Bottom