PGP: I'm Dreaming of a U2 Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For those of you who don't know, my mom passed away December 19th, and her memorial service was today. I don't even know what to say...still reeling from it, I guess. The holidays have been tough to get through, but my sister and niece and our friends and family have made it a bit easier. :heart: Been trying really hard to keep it together for everyone who needs me.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, VP. This is rough stuff. Lie on the floor, kick your heels, and wail when you need to. And know that those of us who have been though it are there with you, hugging you when you need it and listening when you need an ear and a shoulder to lie your head on. :hug:

For those of you who don't know, my mom passed away December 19th, and her memorial service was today. I don't even know what to say...still reeling from it, I guess. The holidays have been tough to get through, but my sister and niece and our friends and family have made it a bit easier. :heart: Been trying really hard to keep it together for everyone who needs me.

I just saw this. I am so sorry for your loss VP. :( :hug:

:sad: VP I am so sorry for your loss. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

I haven't been on here much lately because I've been working on a time consuming project. So here it is -

8319388347_cb63e0c9b8_o.jpg

I am over 12 weeks along. We have one more round of tests to be sure he/she is healthy and viable. So far despite my age, things look good.

:cute::cute:Big time congratulations!:hyper: :hug::hug:

Thanks everyone. This little one has knocked me out with some nasty, Kate Middleton-like morning sickness. Good news, I've actually lost weight during this pregnancy. But this is also the reason that U2 can take their time on a new album and tour.

congrats again! If you have a boy are you going to name him Ben or Paul :flirt:

Neither. Someone told me to name him David Howell. I told her to get a dog and go for it.

I do like Benjamin, but I'm not sure my husband likes it. Besides, we have to go with the family names.

Neither. Someone told me to name him David Howell. I told her to get a dog and go for it.

I do like Benjamin, but I'm not sure my husband likes it. Besides, we have to go with the family names.

yeah...sort of the same here in my family. If anyone has a kid the letter of their first name needs to be the same as the last person who died in the family or a name not in use but that belonged to someone that's passed.

And I know who you're talking about and I'm sort of surprised she doesn't already own a pet with that name.

I've tried all the tricks. I have medicine that doesn't really work. I just hope as I go into the second trimester, I feel better.

Back
Top Bottom