PGP: I'm Dreaming of a U2 Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:uhoh: I don't want to think oft he shipping costs on that one.

I really need to get my ass in gear and start working on that 360 tour photobook. It'd be part concert, part tourist stuff from all the cities I've been to over the three tour years. Could fill quite a book.

I really need to get my ass in gear and start working on that 360 tour photobook. It'd be part concert, part tourist stuff from all the cities I've been to over the three tour years. Could fill quite a book.

Well they are also offering free shipping right now... :hmm: I don't know I thought it might be worth checking anyway!

it's like a billion below zero right now and there's no food in the house....nothing. Well ok there's stuff but it would require cooking. Our microwave broke a few months ago and we haven't been able to find the right one at the right price (under the counter's are ridiculously expensive) so since we have no microwave to use there's really not much for me to do other than put on 20 layers of clothes and drive to the store. :sigh:

:hmm: Maybe I'll go to Chipotle :drool:

How would you separate it? Per city/show or U2 stuff then sightseeing?

How would you separate it? Per city/show or U2 stuff then sightseeing?

Chronological would be the most sensible order I think. So Per city, and then a U2 part and a sightseeing part. :hmm: At least what I think right now. Who knows what the final result will be :lol:

I think this would work, but I'd have to work out the locations with multiple shows. I could do it 100% chronological and show all pics in order, or combine the photo's and pick the best from both(or all three) dates.

I just felt a kick from the outside. I've felt movement inside for a few weeks - but I had my hand on my belly and felt distinctive kick.

:ohmy:

Careful with that. :wink: When I was still in the belly I kicked my father in the face, lol. Mom told him I was kicking, and he put his ear to her belly. I didn't agree apparently.

It is 5F degrees with a wind chill of -10 here, and MrPurrl and I decided to go grocery shopping because it's going to be even colder tomorrow. We chose poorly! The back gate of the Sportage was frozen shut, and the wind was blowing the snow sideways. People could die out there! :sad:

:shocked: They're talking about Always on the radio. About how BD used to be Always, a Bside, and became their first number 1 hit here. And they are playing a piece of it now. What is this i don't even.

Oi there's an Irishman on Graham Norton now, who looks so much like Bono in my avatar. He even has an Irish accent. He's an actor but I have no idea about actors anyway. But man :drool: Epic crush happening right now.

Apparently that was Ewan McGregor! Man I didn't recognize him. Screenshot :drool:
article-1334252990237-12904BC3000005DC-33087_223x335.jpg

my brother goes to NYC quite often for business but generally has dinner with his sales team (who live out east) or with clients so unless he stays an extra day he doesn't have any time for sightseeing or the theater. Well since his meeting was late this afternoon he had no choice but to take a Sat morning flight out. So while he's alone tonight he decided to make the most of being in NYC by checking out a Broadway show. Yep. Going to see Spiderman. :sigh: I told him that was a Bono and Edge production and he said he'd save me the playbill. I'd rather see the play!

Aw, lucky him, arw! I'm with you, I'd prefer to see the play, too. But a souvenir would be nice nonetheless.

MsPurrl, hey, join the club, it's been cold here the last couple days, too! And now it's starting to snow again outside. Woo.

GG, whoa, that's Ewan McGregor?! Wow. He kinda looks like a mix of your Bono avatar photo and Larry. *Blinks*

I just felt a kick from the outside. I've felt movement inside for a few weeks - but I had my hand on my belly and felt distinctive kick.

:cute: Neat!

Oi there's an Irishman on Graham Norton now, who looks so much like Bono in my avatar. He even has an Irish accent. He's an actor but I have no idea about actors anyway. But man :drool: Epic crush happening right now.

Apparently that was Ewan McGregor! Man I didn't recognize him. Screenshot :drool:
article-1334252990237-12904BC3000005DC-33087_223x335.jpg

He's a Scot, though, and I always though his Scottish accent was pretty thick! Maybe he was hanging out in Ireland before that show though. :hmm:

I looove scottish accent. You can hear it in it's whole glory by looking up Ewan McGregor in the Graig Ferguson show.:drool:

Scottish and Northern England accents are pretty similar. Not surprising as a few miles separate them. I used to be able to discern the difference in regions in Ireland. I could tell if you were from Dublin or Galway or Donnegal.

I can sometimes tell the difference between in Southern accents - Georgia vs. Mississippi. But I also pick up accents quickly.

Back
Top Bottom