PGP: I'm Dreaming of a U2 Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I took photos of my calendar, they're just from my cel phone, but you get the idea. Gg let me know if you really do still want one. :sexywink: The actual calendar is on heavy quality paper and looks very nice.

Sorry if this is boring anyone. :reject: But here comes a Bono spam. (With a little bit of the rest of the guys of course.)

Bonocalendr2013CPCov.jpg

Bonocalendr2013CPJan.jpg

Bonocalendr2013CPFeb.jpg

Bonocalendr2013CPMar.jpg

Bonocalendr2013CPApr.jpg

Bonocalendr2013CPMay.jpg

Bonocalendr2013CPJun.jpg

June is my birthday month. Happy birthday to me. :shifty:

Bonocalendr2013CPJul.jpg

Bonocalendr2013CPAug.jpg

Bonocalendr2013CPSep.jpg

Bonocalendr2013CPOct.jpg

Bonocalendr2013CPNov.jpg

Bonocalendr2013CPDec.jpg

Bonocalendr2013CPBac.jpg

I put which shows the photos are from on the back cover. Came about a bit too high so on my next order I moved that text down.

That's gorgeous, comet! :up: I've been meaning to make myself a calendar, but have I gotten around to making one yet? No. :lol: What company did you do it with?

That's gorgeous, comet! :up: I've been meaning to make myself a calendar, but have I gotten around to making one yet? No. :lol: What company did you do it with?

Looks VERY cool, Comet! I love the photo for December.

June's photo is nice, too :shifty:. Ehem.

Thank you! :cute:

Thora, the site is called artscow.com. The calendar was $11.99 but add $3 to remove their logo from the back cover and add your own pic there which is what I did so $14.99. Their shipping is a downside though as it was too high I thought at 7.99 BUT, I just discovered if you enter the code FREESHIPPING20 then shipping is FREE so grand total $14.99. :D The quality is absolutely GORGEOUS too, almost card stock. And you can customize everything. I added the guys birthdays. :D

Thank you! :cute:

Thora, the site is called artscow.com. The calendar was $11.99 but add $3 to remove their logo from the back cover and add your own pic there which is what I did so $14.99. Their shipping is a downside though as it was too high I thought at 7.99 BUT, I just discovered if you enter the code FREESHIPPING20 then shipping is FREE so grand total $14.99. :D The quality is absolutely GORGEOUS too, almost card stock. And you can customize everything. I added the guys birthdays. :D

Sweet. I'll have to check them out. I agree - almost $8 for shipping just a calendar is ridiculous. I hate shipping fees. :tsk: Hopefully they'll ship to Canada and I can use that offer. I'm definitely going to make myself a calendar soon.

I ordered a Sherlock calendar for the house from Amazon Japan or some crap like that.

Lucky.

Bonocalendr2013CPJul.jpg

Bonocalendr2013CPAug.jpg

Bonocalendr2013CPSep.jpg

Bonocalendr2013CPOct.jpg

Bonocalendr2013CPNov.jpg

Bonocalendr2013CPDec.jpg

Bonocalendr2013CPBac.jpg

I put which shows the photos are from on the back cover. Came about a bit too high so on my next order I moved that text down.

:combust:

August is a lovely picture. Love the B/E love on my birthday month. :love:

Okay, somehow I've ended up with a free calendar! It looks like I'll have to pay shipping, but it's still cheaper than the full price of the calendar. How did I manage that? :lol:

Yeah how did you!? :ohmy: :applaud:

I don't know. I seem to be a magnet for free stuff and winning contests.

It looks like I have a shit-ton of free stuff available to me on that site. :shrug: Weird. Plus, I was able to pay with with my PayPal account, which already has a bunch of money in it that I keep on getting from companies for answering surveys, so I'm technically out no money. :giggle:

Yay! I made the calendar to start in February, so hopefully I'll get it sometime in the next 2 weeks. It's all pictures I've taken in Hawaii over the years, so it will be nice to have. :)

I don't know. I seem to be a magnet for free stuff and winning contests.

It looks like I have a shit-ton of free stuff available to me on that site. :shrug: Weird. Plus, I was able to pay with with my PayPal account, which already has a bunch of money in it that I keep on getting from companies for answering surveys, so I'm technically out no money. :giggle:

Yay! I made the calendar to start in February, so hopefully I'll get it sometime in the next 2 weeks. It's all pictures I've taken in Hawaii over the years, so it will be nice to have. :)

OMG that is AWESOME!! :lol: (You are talking about the same site I used right?) LOL! Now HOW did you score free stuff?? That's so great!! You have to be sure to show us when you get it! One thing though, mine took exactly 3 weeks to arrive, but I hope you get yours faster.

Look at this! :ohmy:

2 NewMember Cosmetic Bag (Small)
2 NewMember Cosmetic Bag (Medium)
2 NewMember Cosmetic Bag (Large)
2 NewMember Cosmetic Bag (XL)
1 NewMember 8x8 Photo Book (20 pages)
100 NewMember Prints 4" x 6"
50 NewMember Prints 5" x 7"
1 NewMember Wall Calendar 11 x 8.5 (12-Months)
2 NewMember Wall Calendar 11 x 8.5 (12-Months)
10 NewMember Magnet (Oval)
2 NewMember Wall Calendar 11 x 8.5 (12-Months)
2 NewMember Round Metal Watch
1 NewMember Stainless Steel Watch
3 NewMember Playing Cards Single Design
2 NewMember Playing Cards (Round)
2 NewMember Playing Cards (Heart)
2 NewMember Bottle Opener Key Chain
2 NewMember Classic Tote Bag
1 NewMember Messenger Bag
1 NewMember Backpack Bag
1 NewMember Money Clip Watch
2 NewMember Key Chain Watch
10 NewMember Magnet (Heart)
10 NewMember Prints Wallet (4)
2 NewMember Round Italian Charm Watch
10 NewMember 1" Mini Button
10 NewMember 1" Mini Magnet
10 NewMember 2.25" Button
10 NewMember 2.25" Magnet
10 NewMember 1.75" Button
10 NewMember 1.75" Magnet
10 NewMember 3" Button
10 NewMember 3" Magnet
5 NewMember Large Mousepad
10 NewMember Prints 12" x 18"
2 NewMember Ornament (Round)
2 NewMember Ornament (Oval)
2 NewMember Ornament (Heart)
2 NewMember Ornament (Star)
1 NewMember 2.25" Handbag Mirror
5 NewMember Car Window Sign
2 NewMember 3-Ring Key Chain
2 NewMember 3-in-1 Golf Divot
1 NewMember Letter Opener
2 NewMember Key Chain (Rectangle)
2 NewMember Key Chain (Heart)
10 NewMember Dog Tag (One Side)
2 NewMember Cigarette Money Case
1 NewMember Heart Italian Charm Watch
5 NewMember Golf Ball Marker Hat Clip
2 NewMember Glasses Cloth (Small)
1 NewMember Jewelry Bag 01/31/2013
1 NewMember Sport Metal Watch
5 NewMember Cushion Case (One Side)
2 NewMember Pencil Case 01/31/2013
2 NewMember Digital Camera Leather Case
2 NewMember Mini Coin Purse
3 NewMember 6x6 Photo Book (20 pages)
3 NewMember 7x5 Photo Book (20 pages)
20 NewMember Prints 8" x 10"

It looks like some of these things are duplicates, but still! And I have to pay for shipping on these things, so depending on how pricey the shipping is, it might be worth it to get a few more things... I wonder if I could put a bunch of them in my cart and then get free shipping if I'm over a certain dollar amount?! :lol:

OMG that is AWESOME!! :lol: (You are talking about the same site I used right?) LOL! Now HOW did you score free stuff?? That's so great!! You have to be sure to show us when you get it! One thing though, mine took exactly 3 weeks to arrive, but I hope you get yours faster.

Yup, it's the exact same site. I really have no clue!! I just entered my info, and when I went to put the calendar in my cart, I saw that it was free. And I just found the full list of all the free stuff available to me. :lol: Some of them have expiry dates that are tomorrow, so I'm going to play around for a few more minutes tonight and see what I can wrangle. :)

Hollllllyyyyyyyyy craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. :ohmy:

I have never seen anything like that in my life! :lmao:

Did you try that free shipping code? :hmm:

OH I see on the front page of the site now it's advertising the free shipping on $20 or more. Wow! You know I wonder if I had some of that stuff too when I first signed up but had NO clue and it expired. LOL!

By the way, where did you find that list of your free stuff? :hmm:

Hollllllyyyyyyyyy craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. :ohmy:

I have never seen anything like that in my life! :lmao:

Did you try that free shipping code? :hmm:

Nope, I didn't think it would work, since I was already getting the calendar for free.

OH I see on the front page of the site now it's advertising the free shipping on $20 or more. Wow! You know I wonder if I had some of that stuff too when I first signed up but had NO clue and it expired. LOL!

By the way, where did you find that list of your free stuff? :hmm:

Maybe you did, or you still have some free stuff! Go to "My Account," then on the far left side, there's a section called Credit & Discount. Go look!! :D

I looked at the time and all of a sudden got really tired, so I'm not going to bother with looking more tonight. Maybe tomorrow. :)

Bwahaha. I'm curious to see if you'll have free stuff still available. Or maybe it's just a limited thing for your first few months. My expiry dates range from a week to a full year from now. Cool! :D

:grumpy: Hmpf. Just some photo prints and a photo book.

:lol: Oh well.

Lucky!!! Well I can say the calendar quality is excellent so it will be worth your shipping. :D

Aww, too bad. :wink:

But anyone else who's thinking of signing up, DO IT! You'll get free stuff! :)

I'm excited for the calendar. I would have spent at LEAST that much money on a calendar, so I'm definitely happy. I was just SO busy in December, then I was sick for the first few weeks of January, so I had no energy to go out and look for something.

It's all working out great, though. :)

Okay, gotta hit the sack. Too many late nights in a row, so I desperately need sleep. G'night!

Back
Top Bottom