PGP: I'm Dreaming of a U2 Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, if anything can be done, it should be done. Because your gun laws are, from the POV of an outsider, completely insane.

Yeah, if anything can be done, it should be done. Because your gun laws are, from the POV of an outsider, completely insane.

I guess we had a bill that expired in 2004 when republicans were in the WH. And then with the recession, people forget that stuff.

:shifty:

I haven't been here in forever, but what the HELL has happened to Adam's hair????? HOLY SHIT!!!

Here the press are reporting that Obama actually wants to do something about the gun issue. He's a brave man.

I sincerely hope so. You say as an outsider our laws confuse you-I LIVE in this country and I think our gun laws are batshit crazy. I absolutely hate guns and personally would prefer it if we just got rid of them altogether, 'cause I really do not get the fascination and obsession people have with them.

Something needs to be done. I think it absolutely sucks that it would have to take the deaths of twenty young children to finally wake people the fuck up, but hopefully something does change for the better as a result of this tragedy, because we can't keep on this current track. We just can't. It's too terrifying.

On a much, MUCH lighter note, okay, so now I'm curious about Adam's new hairdo...

started cooking my xmass ham @ 10 am and tossed the fat parts out, now cant go out for a smoke as that motherfecking pheasant is attacking me :lol::lol::lol::D:hug:

Back
Top Bottom