PGP: I'm Dreaming Of A U2 Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

Mine updated automatically. :( I'm not sure how to get the old ones. I know one of them wasnt very long. :hug:

Anything else your little hear desires that I can YSI for ya? I have lots of fun stuff.

mine updates automatically but it gets rid of the previous part :huh: Unless they're on my computer somewhere and I can't find them :lol: But only the first part is in my library :scratch:

:hmm:

btw, Mr. Cat is so cute! :cute:

Sami, I am missing the first one for some reason. do you have part 2?

17.jpg

Please don't go, VP! Your breakin me heart luv!

Oh now look what you did!!! :mad: You made B cry! :wink:

weirdness...where did my part 1 go? and i thought there were only 4 parts? :scratch:

sami0201 said:

mine updates automatically but it gets rid of the previous part :huh: Unless they're on my computer somewhere and I can't find them :lol: But only the first part is in my library :scratch:

:hmm:

btw, Mr. Cat is so cute! :cute:

Aww man I just realized I only have a few parts as well. It sucks that it downloads over the other ones! :rant:

And I will deny that I ever said this later, but I'm starting to realize how cute he can be at times. I'd forgotten what a sweet fun guy he is. :wink: We won't tell him that though, I'd never hear the end of it. :lol:

is there a reason YSI takes 6 hours for a small clip??? sheesh! and i have a high speed wireless connection!

:grumpy:

Russty Cat said:

Aww man I just realized I only have a few parts as well. It sucks that it downloads over the other ones! :rant:

And I will deny that I ever said this later, but I'm starting to realize how cute he can be at times. I'd forgotten what a sweet fun guy he is. :wink: We won't tell him that though, I'd never hear the end of it. :lol:

:lol: it'll be our little secret :shh:

ruffian said:
is there a reason YSI takes 6 hours for a small clip??? sheesh! and i have a high speed wireless connection!

:grumpy:

I know! I have high speed too :angry: The other day I uploaded half of a show for someone...and it literally took like a half hour :madspit:

bonopopcrop.jpg

Here's a pretty B smile for ya Sami. :heart: :hug:

*sigh* is it really bad that I miss them being here in the states already? :(

don't even say it, Russty. :sad: sitting around in my PJ's isn't just slothfulness--mild to moderate depression as well :sad:

Russty Cat said:

Here's a pretty B smile for ya Sami. :heart: :hug:

*sigh* is it really bad that I miss them being here in the states already? :(

:D that's better

:hug:

Ruff, did I read that you're going to Monterrey? Wanna convince my dad that he can do GA in a neck brace? :ohmy: :uhoh: :yikes: :wink: :lol:

ruffian said:
don't even say it, Russty. :sad: sitting around in my PJ's isn't just slothfulness--mild to moderate depression as well :sad:

I'm upset and I only went to 2 shows and don't have anymore in the future! :lol: :sad: I can't imagine how you feel :hug: :hug:

just think, only a few months away and you'll be seeing them again :happy: :hyper:

misc059.jpg

He would so kick my arse if he knew I was posting this. :lol: But its just so darn cute. This was about 2am the other night. He is such a little boy when it comes to his dog. They are best mates and its so cute they she has to sleep right up next to him. :heart:

I have to say though the first thing I thought of was damn the boy needs to shave! :lol:

sami0201 said:

I'm upset and I only went to 2 shows and don't have anymore in the future! :lol: :sad: I can't imagine how you feel :hug: :hug:

just think, only a few months away and you'll be seeing them again :happy: :hyper:

I hope so--mexico is financially difficult :yikes: airfare alone is $500! I need to sell more stuff on ebay!

the hard part of the tour ending is that i've met lots of incredible people along the way. very hard to tell them goodbye :sad:

ruffian said:

I totally understand. :hug: My depression always gets much worse this time of year and the fact that I only got one show doesn't help. I was holding out hope to going to NZ for a while, but it doesn't look like its going to happen. My brother who lives there has gotten really ill and my mom said if anyone goes over its going to be her to take care of him. :sad:

:hug: i know--it's hard on all of us in different ways. Sami, i'm uploading 2 right now, then i've got to take a bath and meet a friend for dinner, but I can do 3 and 4 tonight. No clue about 5 and 6--I don't have those I don't think. Someone sent them to me on disc, and there were only 4 parts. :shrug:

ruffian said:

I hope so--mexico is financially difficult :yikes: airfare alone is $500! I need to sell more stuff on ebay!

the hard part of the tour ending is that i've met lots of incredible people along the way. very hard to tell them goodbye :sad:

I know :yikes: But you're going to NZ and Australia, right?

aww :( :hug:

Russty how cute! :cute:

Dis :drool:

ruffian said:
:hug: i know--it's hard on all of us in different ways. Sami, i'm uploading 2 right now, then i've got to take a bath and meet a friend for dinner, but I can do 3 and 4 tonight. No clue about 5 and 6--I don't have those I don't think. Someone sent them to me on disc, and there were only 4 parts. :shrug:

thank you :bow: :hug:

If I can figure out how to save them to my computer I'll send you part 6 :lol:

*part 1 is still uploading :mad:

Hey Dis :hug:

I have tickets for NZ but need to make sure I can swing the airfare, which is about $950 from LA. No Australia--that is during the term, and NZ is spring break :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom