PGP: I'm Dreaming Of A U2 Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wonder how Sami & bri have done in their exams :hug:

I came home early as i wasn't feeling well

15_6_261.gif

aww Wild feel better hun :hug: :heart:

It was actually really easy today :bow:
of course I follow in your footsteps :flirt: :lol:

hi Dazz! :hug:

I'm going to eat lunch...I got out of school and went shopping with my mom :crazy:
:wave:

hey all:wave:

omg i am so sad about the penguin:( I hope they turn it back to the zoo.

Wild feel better:heart:

I just watched part of Rattle and Hum for the first time while wrapping presents....:combust: I think I drooled all over the packages...:drool:

Rattle and Hum... :drool: Have not watched it in a few months, but I'm remembering lots of sweat and that smooth push-the-hair-off-the-forehead move. :love:

i'm in a vegetative state. second day in a row of sitting on my PJs with a heated blanket and all my critters. Last night managed to go out to an Irish pub for a few hours. I call this my "post-tour" recovery phase. :laugh:

that penguin story is awful!

ruffian said:
Rattle and Hum... :drool: Have not watched it in a few months, but I'm remembering lots of sweat and that smooth push-the-hair-off-the-forehead move. :love:

i'm in a vegetative state. second day in a row of sitting on my PJs with a heated blanket and all my critters. Last night managed to go out to an Irish pub for a few hours. I call this my "post-tour" recovery phase. :laugh:

that penguin story is awful!

OMG! yes! the push-the-hair-off-the-forehead move!
1.gif

I died!:drool: :combust:

love your post tour recovery phase:lmao::heart:

the post tour also involves eating chocolate and watching Lifetime television. Seriously, my legs have been numb for two days with my dogs and cat lying on them (the other cat has too much dignity to get on the bandwagon). They hated this tour!
Sami, happy shopping.

wild, sorry to hear you are sick :(

Hi Russty! :wave: I'm just contemplating leaving the comfort of the sofa and slipping into a hot bath. I swear, I have an unconscious urge to return to the womb. After freezing rain in portland, snow in Salt Lake, and bitter wind in Omaha, I don't want to be anyplace that isn't warm and soft :wink:

the mall before Christmas :yikes: You are very brave. My credit card is cowering and shivering in the corner still...

Hi everyone!! :wave: :hug: I'm sneaking on here at work. I'm updating a website, and most of the updates I've done since Monday haven't been uploading onto the site...frustrating!!! :madspit:

In about 20 minutes I have to leave here, pick up laundry, go home, change, and go to the library for a 4-hour shift!!! Busy busy time of year!!!

Hope all is well with everyone. :hug: :wave:

Hi Diane! :wave: Wow, you are busy. Now I really feel like a slug for still being in my PJs. :reject:

But in order to get dressed I have to do laundry...and that ain't gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom