PGP: I'm Dreaming Of A U2 Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Ruff - you don't look like crazy monkies! :lol: You look like very happy U2 fans :shifty: there MAY be SOME resemblance :wink: :p

:tsk:

crazy monkeys.

i'll be back in a bit, girls. need water and aspirin. too many margaritas tonight and i am already getting a hangover :sigh:

ccc62697.jpg

Fine and Dandy Sami :hug: I bet you're happy to be on vacation from school, eh? :wink:

ruffian said:

:tsk:

crazy monkeys.

i'll be back in a bit, girls. need water and aspirin. too many margaritas tonight and i am already getting a hangover :sigh:

:sad: I was only joking! :sad: You don't look anything like a monkey, crazy or otherwise!

:laugh: :hug:

Holiday hangover season :yuck:

hi girls - wheeee margaritas!

gotta love 2 for 1 night on the really huge margaritas

cannot feel face now :D

Sad_Girl said:
Baby details Sami! :hyper: Boy/Girl? Weight?

well she knew it was a girl before :cute: I don't know any details because my aunt's friend (who is friends with the woman) told my aunt and my aunt told me :lol:

I figured she did because I'm supposed to babysit tomorrow and she ALWAYS calls on Thursday afternoon to tell me what time but she didn't call today :heart: and I left a message so when she didn't call back I figured she was in the hospital. She had a C-section :yikes: I'm dying to know the name! Their son is Rory so I think it'll be a fun name! :hyper: :laugh: :cute:

I'm going to do this now since God only knows how long it's gonna take me to get to 10k *giggle*

When I found all you crazy girls in April, I had no idea I was finding a bunch of good friends as well as people to drool over the boys with :hug:

Those of you who came up to TO for the U2 shows (especially our Brit girls), I'm sorry I didn't get to spend as much time with you as I would've liked (damn my sense of responsibility and only being back at work for two weeks) - if the band decides to do an NA stadium tour, I'm all over the days off :wink:

SG - My Adam dealer, enabler and fellow :drool:er *g* It's always nice to have another one around, and I'm still beyond jealous that you actually met him :wink: You have great taste, even if you are a State fan ;)

Russty - Thanks for listening and encouraging (pushing *g*) over MSN... If anything comes of it, believe me I'll let you know ;) It's nice to have someone who also has the crafters' mentality (insanity, some would say *g*)

VP - Lucky bitch, meeting Larry *wink: There'll always be a bottle of hand sanitizer in my medicine cabinet thanks to you *snerk*

Bri - Our not-so-little postwhore... We need to have a PGP gathering in Ikeaville again, with more than four of us :)

Wild & Jem - The next time you two are in TO I'm taking you out on the town and showing you all the hot Cdn men the city has to offer *G* I may even be persuaded to get on the Glass Floor again if you guys want to do the Tower :wink:

Ruff - *bow: Our resident touring goddess! You are a blast to hang out with... If you come back to TO we'll go back to that restaurant and see if the not-Edge waiter's still working there *evil*

Sami, DG, BG - School is survivable, there's enough of us around as living proof *hug* Hang in there.

Diane, Joanne, GG, Weldy - You guys need to come up and party sometime here!

Everyone else - There's a hell of a lot of you that I've missed, due to the normal Dec work brain frying and I'm sorry, but you're all appreciated and deserve *HUGS*

Hi Diane :hug: sorry your aunt can't be with you for the holiday

Drea :hug: you're pretty cool for a U of M fan :wink: :giggle: And I WILL find a way to get you and Adam to meet someday :heart:

Diane L said:
And thanks, Sami & SG. :hug: :hug: I hope I get to see her sometime soon, though. She's 82 and her health is beginning to be shaky. She's also on the East Coast of Florida (Tamarac) and my folks are on the West Coast.

Tamarac :hmm: I think that's a few hours north of me

Drea :hug: congrats on 5000!! :dancing: :applaud:

the margaritas were good until i got an early hangover. i didn't drink water all day. blech. drowning my sorrows is taxing on my body.

okay girls not that I don't like a little Adam (and who doesn't?)
how about this?

TO-12259-0974.jpg

I'm sorry but I think he looks all kinds of cute in this one

I know :yuck: i'm all dehydrated, nauseous, (can i even spell that) and headache-y. i went to lemonade stand and aired my Festivus grievances, and that seemed to help :D

:yikes: that picture! OMG, I'm blinded! It looks like he has on white nurse's stockings!!! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom