PGP: I'll have my Bono without the mandals please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
Uhm. Like THIS please.

bonodenverfans15-2011.jpg

Not so bad if you cut off the bottom part. :wink:
bonodenverfans25-2011.jpg

Not like this Edge!
edgeinmalibu110106.jpg

But like THIS! :love:
26136860.jpg

For the record Bono, I'll take you with the sandals, as long as there is leather involved!:shifty:

My trick?

Instead of using a capital I, use a lower-case L, and you've by-passed the filter. Ta-Daaaaaa!

I owe PhilsFan thanks for that one.

I was going to have him take them off before he got into my ...... uh. Um, I mean. Uh .....

Never mind.
:lol::lol:

Hey Dazz :hug: Boy had nothing to do with giving up shows. We were originally going to Pittsburgh together, but I gave that up due to financial issues. I'm doing Baltimore, Montreal, Toronto, and Philly.

oh ok!
oh Philly! I am Def hoping to get to Philly!!!

Philly is easy travel $$ money-wise ! "just" trying to get a GA is not :sad:
I had to wait till I finally gave up on going to The Bahamas :sigh: :( and put all my extra $$ into 2 GA shows.

I'm just trying to pick one more show on the NE coast or MId-west which are about as far as I can travel $$ financially!

Need to got to 2 in case one goes "wrong" not getting to front ( or near font) of outer rail.

how are things going with you, dg?
miss you here.:hug:

THE EDGE! THE EDGE! THE EDGE! THE EDGE! THE EDGE! THE EDGE! THE EEEEEDGE!!!!!!!

:hyper:

:lol::hyper: :drool:

i have to go listen to LGG's song JUST So I can hear this Edge chorus!!!

I've reached a very important conclusion this afternoon.

I wouldn't give a damn if Bono or Edge had hooves - if they showed up on my doorstep, their choice of footwear would be the last thing on my mind. :hyper: :combust:

I wouldn't give a damn if Bono or Edge had hooves - if they showed up on my doorstep, their choice of footwear would be the last thing on my mind. :hyper: :combust:
:lmao:

So true. I don't think I'd have enough seconds to think about B's footwear. One look into those beautiful baby blues and I'd be dead.

:lmao: Agreed!!!

Even if their cloven hooves meant they were THE DEVIL INCARNATE??????? :hmm:

Does that mean MacPhisto would show up at my door???:pray:

Back
Top Bottom