PGP: I'll have my Bono without the mandals please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:reject: /random flyby post. I might just have posted in EYNIW a raging/ranting post about that protest mentioned in Guardian paper for U2's Glasto set. :reject::reject: x1000. I might have added on FB about kicking people in the balls if they spoil mine and Domo's fun. :lol: Seriously. :shifty: You piss me off during that set and spoil mine or any Interferencers night you will regret it. :angry::reject::lol:

Dazz I know Cori and Thora are both in Seattle this weekend. :D Thora should be there by now but was switching her phone of due to roaming charges.

Not sure about Zu and Comets travels. Am taking this all one show at a time ( they're meeting at the Oakland show though I assume and for hanging out before hand. ) Am bad fan and cannot remember the date of show.

Have fun everyone. :hyper::heart::hug:

Dazz I know Cori and Thora are both in Seattle this weekend. :D Thora should be there by now but was switching her phone of due to roaming charges.

Not sure about Zu and Comets travels. Am taking this all one show at a time ( they're meeting at the Oakland show though I assume and for hanging out before hand. ) Am bad fan and cannot remember the date of show.

Have fun everyone. :hyper::heart::hug:

Zooey and I leave for the long drive to Oakland on Monday morning, bright and early we'll have breakfast then hit the road. Should pull into San Francisco in the late afternoon. Oakland show is the next day on Tuesday.

:hyper: :panic: :hyper: :panic: :hyper: :panic: :hyper: :panic:

Oh wow :ohmy: Well hopefully things go okay with you and her on this trip :hug:

I could travel back to go to the wedding but being a bridesmaid would require me to be here for a lot of all the wedding stuff.

Btw, I'm googling teachers colleges right now :shifty:

Psst...Laurier Brantford. Just sayin'. :sexywink:

Seriously though, Brantford is a SUPER dull town, so if you're looking for excitement... :lol: It might. It might have have gotten better since Laurier has basically taken up the entire downtown area. And the cost of living here is good, relatively speaking. And you're closer to other cities that are fun.

That should be our motto: "Brantford - close to fun cities!" :lol:

Have a great time at the show tomorrow, Seattle people!! :kiss:

Zooey :hug: :hug:

Still incredibly bummed about Montreal, but it's not even the shows for me, it's not seeing you and Thora. :(

Zooey and I leave for the long drive to Oakland on Monday morning, bright and early we'll have breakfast then hit the road. Should pull into San Francisco in the late afternoon. Oakland show is the next day on Tuesday.

:hyper: :panic:

Safe drive girlies. :hug: Oh your driving together. I am so out of loop. :reject: Have a fab trip. Look forward to the pics. :love:

Seriously though, Brantford is a SUPER dull town, so if you're looking for excitement... :lol : It might. It might have have gotten better since Laurier has basically taken up the entire downtown area. And the cost of living here is good, relatively speaking. And you're closer to other cities that are fun.

That should be our motto: "Brantford - close to fun cities!" :lol :

Have a great time at the show tomorrow, Seattle people!! :kiss :

Zooey :hug : :hug :

Still incredibly bummed about Montreal, but it's not even the shows for me, it's not seeing you and Thora. : (

VP finally sent you that PM. :reject::love::kiss:

How can it be dull when you and the kittehs live there. :love:

Wish you could still do Montreal :sad: but so glad you're still in for TO. Need my VP and Sarah fix. :heart::hug:

Yeah I never fell asleep so still awake. :lol:

GraceRyan. A lot of us from here and Interference are going to Montreal. We're mostly in the same hotel. I can not remember the name of it though as I didn't book it. I only remember its about a 20 min walk to Hippodrome and it has a pool. :reject::lol: Is it a Days Inn girls? I didn't book it so not much help. :reject: One of the North Americans will be able to tell you when they come post later I am sure. :hug:

We looked at Ruby Foo's basically across the street. Yeah, if we win the lottery! We're looking downtown. I'm thinking take a taxi there in the morning and getting one of the trains home. Crap. I should see what the Moncton show will be like. I never thought I wouldn't be able to park at the venue.

We looked at Ruby Foo's basically across the street. Yeah, if we win the lottery! We're looking downtown. I'm thinking take a taxi there in the morning and getting one of the trains home. Crap. I should see what the Moncton show will be like. I never thought I wouldn't be able to park at the venue.

Ours is classed as midtown hotel I think. Not much help sorry.:reject: I know its on the main road that the subway ( Namkur) station stop is om up to the Hippodrome.

I think its 2nds nearest after Ruby Foo's .That was ridiculously expensive. :crack::lol:

ETA: I'm in a room with Wild. I think our friend who doesn't post here booked our room. Wild might be able to tell you hotel name as she is much more organised than me. Or I think Kristen or Amy booked their Montreal room so any of them should be able to tell you which one it is. :)

Drea, getting front rail at number 205 is impressive and gives me hope for some of the other, busier shows! So glad you had a great time!:hyper:

In the interest of full disclosure, I got it because the lady and her son standing in front of me moved - the rest of their group was on Edge's side of Bono and she got persuaded to move (with the promise she'd still be at the front) and said I could have her spot... But I was second row when I got in, same place as Winnipeg (with additional :adam: love this time around :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom