PGP: I'll have my Bono without the mandals please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonodenverblue5-21-2011.jpg

OMg. Are those drops of sweat on his forehead. :ohmy: Man there are some great photographers in Denver apparently!

Pretty, but the jacket looks odd. :wink: I know it's with the lights and all, but I prefer the regular one.

OMg. Are those drops of sweat on his forehead. :ohmy: Man there are some great photographers in Denver apparently!

Pretty, but the jacket looks odd. :wink: I know it's with the lights and all, but I prefer the regular one.

Ohaithar! Let me remove your jacket, you look hot!!!:shifty: :combust: :faint:

Ohaithar! Let me remove your jacket, you look hot!!!:shifty: :combust: :faint:

That would work too.

That ruffly shirt he's wearing during the encore now. :drool: Oyvey!

And if comet can bump... this deserves a place on this page as well. :wink:

bonodenverfans15-2011.jpg

Guh :drool:

I bet Mot would love this one. she's always had a thing for his eyelashes!

I'd like you all to know that I'm currently listening to the Bee Gees greatest hits.

: disco:

The delivery guy came by and gave me a package .... but it wasn't Gaga. :( Maybe it'll be in the afternoon mail.

Lady Gaga is a liar! The store down the street had no idea what we were talking about. ".... dance party????" :lol:

Oh well. It got me out of the office into the sunshine for a few minutes.

I just came from Starbucks where I saw the Lady Gaga cd. I was happy to see that the scary motorcycle pic was not on the front as I thought it was going to be. But the back is still scary. I hope you get your cd soon Cori. I guess I should have a listen to this Edge song you've been talking about. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom