PGP: I'll have my Bono without the mandals please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Three girls? I bet those were the sisters someone I know on FB mentioned when they were talking about being right up front. That's cool.

AI5-25-20116.jpg
Holy crap PINK Bvlgari's?? :hyper: I APPROVE!!!!!

Well, I took the day off sick, but I'm feeling better than I was this morning. No complaints otherwise!

I guess I don't need to ask how you are... super-excited I'm guessing! :wink:

Three girls? I bet those were the sisters someone I know on FB mentioned when they were talking about being right up front. That's cool.

:yes: They were pretty much dead centre up front, and Bono called them "three sisters." The one who sat in the middle got big points from me because after Bono she blew a kiss to Adam and Larry, and I think Edge too - was too busy watching :adam: and :larry: grinning :lol:

Well, I took the day off sick, but I'm feeling better than I was this morning. No complaints otherwise!

I guess I don't need to ask how you are... super-excited I'm guessing! :wink:

Yes, excited, panicing, nervous...all of the emotions that go along with a GA Virgin!! :panic:

It looks like it will be raining too, which makes things more tricky!:crack:

*snerk* Oh, did I mention he was lying across the laps of the three girls who got pulled up last night for a few moments? :lol:

He's done that before - with the same girls. I saw him do it I think twice in '09.

Ah, well that explains it.

I was about to tap Nick for tips on what to do to get pulled onstage. It seems like he always ends up in the front row with women who get pulled up.

Bribes? :hmm:

At first I thought the last word you said there was boobs. That would probably do the trick! :wink:

I've heard some rumblings that the schedule for the final round of hockey could be coming out today. Plus, the rumblings I've heard have been VERY favourable to my schedule (ie: very few games while I'll be in Seattle). This is good for my stress levels. I didn't sleep very well last night, due to my overthinking everything about this. :lol: :reject: Fingers crossed that they'll do it the way I've heard, which means I'll only miss game 2. :up:

Depending on how low my number is for the line, I might change tactics and go for front row.

If there are too many people in front of me, I'll probably stick with outer rail, Edge's side. I don't think everyone I'm hanging with wants to aim for the front row, but I know there'll be other Interferencers who will be trying to get up there.

Oooh yay. Many reliable news agencies are reporting the start dates of the final round of hockey this morning. YESSSS. Looks like I'll only miss game 2. :cabbagepatch: I'll wait until it's officially announced by the Canucks to officially sigh in relief and breathe easier, but this is a very good feeling! :love: One of my co-workers was laughing at me this morning as she knew how stressed out I was about having to miss Canucks games, and refusing to cancel my trip to see U2. :laugh:

Ugh, that sucks, Kristen. :( Hope it doesn't progress into anything more serious than that!

The hockey schedule is final. Game 2 is the same night as the Seattle U2 show, but that's the only game I'll be missing. PHEW!! :D Now I can sleep easy. :lol: I am going to get a temporary US texting plan so my BFF can let me know what's up while we're hanging out in GA. Haha. :D

ETA - here's a better pic of me from yesterday wearing my Princess Beatrice fascinator. :lol:

IMG_7023.jpg

Back
Top Bottom