PGP - If your down we'll pick you up with Dr. Robert,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zomg i just heard the WORST version of One ever... country western with slidey steel guitar sung by this chick on australian idol and she missed half the verses... :mad:
going home woman get off !

end rant .

mysterious_jen said:
we are all pervs atm i think its the full moon , total lunar eclipse tomorrow, sun , moon and earth align, :yikes: im sure that cant be good !

I dont need a full moon be be a perv
01naughty-1.gif

Last edited:
:drool: great thread title!

:crack: my luck sucks..... I finally thought I was getting over B..... cycling to the train station this morning for my first day at college, nervous as hell..... and who do I see walking in the store below the station (hell I'd recognize that arse anywhere :wink: ) in his typical light blue jeans, tshirt and black jacket....... yup :rolleyes: and I did my best not to run to him right away :wink:
he didn't see me since I cycled behind him and parked my bike... then went to the ticket machine outside while he was inside and I went up to the train..... I wonder what he was doing here tho, monday is his day off :hmm:

anyway, I survived my first day :happy:

gluey said:

Haven't stopped :drool: at it long enough to find out.....

it's from the surveillance camera's Willy installed that the band didn't even know about, this one HAS to be shot during An Cat Dubh... no doubt about it :wink:

gluey said:
I NEVER thought I'd find that look a turn on....but damn....:drool: can't wait to see Dr Roberts in action!

It feels like forever since I was really here! Thank goodness Molly surfaced again today :sad: she's had such a rough time....just want to :hug: her.

:shifty: if you wanna see him in action you should come over to Holland :evil:

:hug: I'm so glad Molly finally contacted us!!

mysterious_jen said:
:lmao: credit again to the person who made it and is denying all knowledge!!! she is known fro her brilliant sexy bono work..

ohhhh i just had a thought, when this movie becomes downloadable she can make GIFS. :faint: :faint:

wow it just got hot in here .

:shifty: wow, your mind works slow......

:wink: I'd already figured that out.... let's hope it appears on youtube or at least these parts, or when the dvd comes out I can get it, cause I'm not able to do torrents...

:shifty: but ofcourse everyone could give me clips ofcourse...

ugh same here.... but I am leaning towards depression since I"m not having my period yet....

Ever since I had to choose what I wanted to study after highschool I had this nagging feeling that I was choosing wrong.... and now I know my feeling was right.... last night I cried myself to sleep because I didn't want to go to college, and today was my first day.... the day itself was ok, but ever since I was in my room alone after dinner I've cried, and I just can't stop.... I don't want to do this study, I can't work the way they work..... I come from the highest level of highschool here, which means they guide you with your work and it's all clear rules and very neat.... now I ended up in this huge mess and I"m all alone there, just left alone and I'm supposed to do it all on my own..... I can't... I really don't know what to do now... I wanna talk about it to my mom but she's not here atm and she'll go on schoolcamp with the class she teachers at primary school tomorrow... I just have a huge problem talking to people.... I don't know why...

GG :hug: Can you call/text your mom? And the first day starting school can be overwhelming, especially college. Give it a little bit of time. If you ever need someone to talk to, we're all here for you. :heart:

she's still not home...

I know I need to give it time, but it just feels 100% wrong! the choice I made for this study was a hasty one cause I dind't know what to do.... but now I'm at a complete loss

I talked to my sis, she dropped out after a month last year cause she felt the study wasn't what she expected it to be... she hated to have to work for the rest of the year... but I think I w0on't hate it as much as she did.... ugh I have to get up super early to make it to school at 8.30(getting up at 6) and it's 9.40 now... I hope my mom comes back soon...

Aw, that sucks :hug: I found transition hard from year 11 to 1st year at college, the workload crippled me, I've always been crap at time management and more work meant more stress. When I get wound up it shows itself in physical symptoms, I'd feel sick and generally shit, until I actually fainted during one of my lessons. Which was embaressing. One of the subjects I chose was french, it was because I liked it, more because I thought it was an "academic" choice and I thought a modern foreign language would be useful. We had the option of dropping/changing subjects during the first few weeks and I really wish I had.
It was really hard to motivate myself to do something I didn't like and wasn't very good at, I worked super hard for the exams and still found them horribly difficult. I've come away with an E (the lowest pass grade) and although I laugh about it, I think I would;ve benefited from doing something else. So I can kind of empathise with what you're feeling, remember you've only had one day, give it time to grow on you, but if you really think it's wrong then go with your gut instinct and chose something you enjoy, I find the stuff I enjoy I find easier and tend to do well in :up: Don't let it get you down, you'll make the right decision in the end :hug:

Galeongirl said:

:hug: I'm so glad Molly finally contacted us!!

So am I, it was such a relief! Weird how much you get attached to people here on blue crack :hug: You guys mean so much to me. :hug:

Hey btw :lol: :wave:

I did, thank you. It was my parents wedding anniversary on Saturday so the whole family took them to lunch then back to my place for a the evening meal...curtesy of KFC...:shifty: (easy to please, my family). Yesterday lazing in the garden seeing as it was actually SUNNY :shocked: and today hubby took me to the Forest.....:shame: No, not for that!!! :lmao: We went to take pics...oh shite, I think I'm diggin' a hole for myself aren't I? We went to the forest so that he could take some photos of woodlands as he does watercolours.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom