PGP - If your down we'll pick you up with Dr. Robert,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Aww :hug: so maybe he got the hints but couldn't do anything about it, Thora

Maybe so. :) However, he works occasionally at a school near where I live, so based on how he was talking, I assumed he was out here right now. It's probably best that I don't go out anyways, I could definitely use the sleep. :)

tonights australian idol u2 massacre was ISHFWILF ...

:yuck: the guy killed it ... :tsk: :tsk: sounded like something you would hear in a bad lounge bar or at horrid gospel church. except worse.

Last edited:
:shifty:

I'm not here, you didn't see me :evil:

I've been watching the eclipse....took really bad pics of it too....found better ones online to keep the kids happy in the morning!!

c6a3459a.jpg

I've been sitting here printing them out in triplicate so each of my kids has one for tomorrow! I'm so tired....last one is just finished, so hi ho, hi ho, it's off to bed I go :whistle:

:giggle:

have to make them the nigth before cin , otherwise mummy dont get to work on time ! i think it has more to do with my OCD and night time schedule than being a good mummy. im really a BAAD MUMMY :evil:

Bonogirl777 said:
bono_01.gif

Searching through Photobucket and found this when I searched for Bono. Could someone translate it?

I'm afraid to know what it says. :yikes: :yikes:
TRANSLATION:

What it should say in Spanish:
Hola amigos, soy Bono, déme su dinero y yo lo daré a los pobres. Seriamente...Los he prometido... ¡Hey! ¿pero por qué no me adoren?
Soy Bono, carajo!

In English:
Hello friends, I am Bono, give me your money and I will give it to the poor. Seriously... I've promised them... Hey! But why don't they worship me? I am Bono, Fucker!

SG, I'm trying to think of some suggestions for that CD :hmm:

Last night on Earth, maybe?
Acrobat
OOC
Running to stand still
or are you looking for more recent stuff?

daygloeyes2 said:
You know what I was just thinking about? That with alot of my friendships, if we lose touch for awhile we tend to drift apart. Oh, we may be friendly again but it's never the same. With you ladies, I've lost touch with you for weeks,even months. But 2 years later, I still have strong friendships with most of you. It's a testament to the bond I have with you all. I just had to say that. :heart:

:heart:
I know exactly what you mean.

Back
Top Bottom