PGP...If we told Bono he had a beautiful body, would he hold it against us?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was pleasantly surprised to find a whole folder of Adam pics I'd forgotten about. Of course, some of them were the same as ones I had in my current collection, but there were several I hadn't seen in a long while. Like these ones; which are among my absolute favorites ever

RBA4.jpg
RBA3.jpg

RBA1.jpg

RBA2.jpg

Snooky pie said:

Oh yeah Mr. SP goes all nutty when we're out and he sees a baby, and I want one too but it's the brats that throw a fit in the middle walmart screaming their heads off that really make mt rethink it all then to make matters worse a friend on mine tells me what it's like to be stuck at home with noone over the age of 5 to talk to :crazy:

yes exactly...whenever I hear one of those kids start screaming in wal-mart, I think thank god I don't have to deal wiht that:|

I also want one....but as much as men do thier part (and its alot) I think the woman has to give up most of her life and I don't know if I am ready to do that yet:|

Dismantled said:

yes exactly...whenever I hear one of those kids start screaming in wal-mart, I think thank god I don't have to deal wiht that:|

I also want one....but as much as men do thier part (and its alot) I think the woman has to give up most of her life and I don't know if I am ready to do that yet:|

DIS! :hug:

Please DO NOT be pressured into having a child until you are much more ready than not!! Sarah was luckly that VP was/is basically a good mom.
I've heard a lot of horror stories from now adult "kids" who's parent{s} weren't ready in various wayds to ahve children at that point.
[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom