PGP...If we told Bono he had a beautiful body, would he hold it against us?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

I had been looking forward to it since January. Me, my mother and 2 of my friends were going to go to a taping of Conan. But, unexpected circumstances came up, and the trip was cancelled. :(

It was the Conan trip?? I remember you talking about it. That makes it suck doubly bad. :madspit:

VintagePunk said:
I did a really stupid thing, girls. :sad:

This morning, I was thinking about a boy. I sent him a forward. Now I might have to go out with him tonight (he called me a while ago).

I don't think I want to, now. :huh:

Now you see why I'm single? I can't make up my mind hour to hour. :lol:

go out with the boy:wink: its always scary at first but you will have fun

Hey, people.

My local classic rock station just played "Mysterious Ways" during its "80s at Eight" weeknight show. :drool:

On Tuesday I announced at work I'd completed my degree. By the close of business today, no less than three of my coworkers had already asked me about my job hunting/future plans. It's not that they want me to go; they now know I am hugely overqualified for and not much longer for my current job. :eyebrow:

jobob said:
Hey, people.

My local classic rock station just played "Mysterious Ways" during its "80s at Eight" weeknight show. :drool:

On Tuesday I announced at work I'd completed my degree. By the close of business today, no less than three of my coworkers had already asked me about my job hunting/future plans. It's not that they want me to go; they now know I am hugely overqualified for and not much longer for my current job. :eyebrow:

I hate that:madspit: Thats a reason I got fired once:madspit:

bono_gal said:

what she said :wink:

:hug:

only if he is a U2 fan ofcourse:eyebrow: :wink:

maybe he will score you some tix if you are nice to him:wink:

not nice in that way either:ohmy: just if you like each other and stuff.....*foot in mouth

Dismantled said:

go out with the boy:wink: its always scary at first but you will have fun

It's not scary. I've known him for two years. I'm just ambivalent about it. Last night/this morning, seemed like a good idea, now I'm all blah about seeing him.

He's the guy from the infamous "incident." :shifty:

Dazzy....a best of VT festival:ohmy: I should be there cause I am the best in VT:wink:

he hehe...I get the best of VT everyday right here:drool:

what is at that festival anyway? Lemme guess...Ben and Jerrys, some beer brewerys, maple syrup, cabot cheese......

VP. :hug:

I know why I've always been single. I never "send a forward" to the boy in the first place. Or I do, and the boy is not available. :wink:

Just go out with the guy. I can't believe I, the one PLEBAn who hardly ever dates, told you that. :laugh:

daygloeyes2 said:
Thanks everyone :hug: Nothing I can do about it. But it's going to be hard for me to watch Conan in 2 weeks. :lol: :sigh:

Hi Joanne :hug:

you'll go again someday:hug: not like Conan is going anywhere, he is great! is there still talk of him taking of for Leno?

jobob said:
Hey, people.

Great that they played MW... bad that they can't keep their decades straight :laugh: Unless the 80s ended for them in 1991 :giggle:

Congrats on finishing the degree :)

VintagePunk said:

It's not scary. I've known him for two years. I'm just ambivalent about it. Last night/this morning, seemed like a good idea, now I'm all blah about seeing him.

He's the guy from the infamous "incident." :shifty:

oh yes...:shifty: the incident...hmmm that could be awkward:shifty:

I know how you feel...like making plans with friends then the day you go do something your like...eh..I rather stay home.

Dismantled said:
Dazzy....a best of VT festival:ohmy: I should be there cause I am the best in VT:wink:

he hehe...I get the best of VT everyday right here:drool:

what is at that festival anyway? Lemme guess...Ben and Jerrys, some beer brewerys, maple syrup, cabot cheese......

actually it's being sponsored by Cabot's

they're also going to have artisan/crafts:drool:, furniture, food {YES!:D:drool:}....

while i post this I'm going to cfheck the fyler to see if :crossesfingers: if Ben & Jerry ae\re sponsores too :D

daygloeyes2 said:

Talk? He's been confirmed to take over in 2009 since last fall. :wink:

just like me...right on top of things:wink:

thats cool:hyper: Mr. Dis and I watched him the other day...Al Roaker(sp) was one...and holy crap did I laugh my ass off:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom