PGP...If we told Bono he had a beautiful body, would he hold it against us?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

eh...I'd rather be in england than australia....england is:drool:

ugh..I meant to edit and not quote myself

:yes: Closer to Bono. :drool:

Maybe I can stay here for more than two minutes without being all "hey! Something shiny!"

Or having my phone ring off the hook. :mad:

VintagePunk said:

Maybe I can stay here for more than two minutes without being all "hey! Something shiny!"

well you know you and those shiny objects:drool: I'm wearing something shiny:flirt:

no not really:wink:

VintagePunk said:

Shiny stuff? Where??? :hyper: :happy:

You said no mp3's tonight. So I guess you don't want Cleveland 5-3-01 or 7-18-97, right? :wink:

Hi dazz! :hug:

I did a really stupid thing, girls. :sad:

This morning, I was thinking about a boy. I sent him a forward. Now I might have to go out with him tonight (he called me a while ago).

I don't think I want to, now. :huh:

Now you see why I'm single? I can't make up my mind hour to hour. :lol:

VP - you asked if I was around earlier.. I answered you but you'd gone.. and you're still away on MSN ;) Did you want to ask me something?

Drea said:
VP - you asked if I was around earlier.. I answered you but you'd gone.. and you're still away on MSN ;) Did you want to ask me something?

Oh, sorry, I had to go, things got crazy. I thought I had something to report re: U2 Toronto, but turns out it was premature.

I almost always have my msn on away...prevents the undesirables from bugging me (people not from this site), and frees me up for people I really do want to talk to (you guys). :lol:

I'm supposed to be in NY on the 17th. But due to money problems, my mother had to pull the plug on the trip. I understand, but it still sucks. :sigh:

Hi sami and weldy :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Awwww, that really blows. Sorry. :( :hug:

I had been looking forward to it since January. Me, my mother and 2 of my friends were going to go to a taping of Conan. But, unexpected circumstances came up, and the trip was cancelled. :(

Back
Top Bottom