PGP: If we disappear we're in our bunks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, I was watching that 44 second Elevation hip thrusting video at the same moment somebody in my apartment complex started setting off fireworks, no word of a lie, ladies.

LOVE the new thread title :lol: :shifty:

I finally got a dvd copy of Killing Bono :hyper: I spent hours today trying to burn it to a dvd and it finally worked. YAY!! I know what I'm watching tomorrow....

Ps. Wild, I love how you actually called it Rattle and Hump in the last thread :lol: I told you that my mom was calling it that on the phone in TO right??

:lmao: Rattle and Hump cracks me up.

I misjudged how much vodka I have in the house, and I only have enough for one more drink. :angry: Dammit. Most liquor stores are closed are closed on Sundays, which is really frustrating. I guess I won't be able to have anything to drink tomorrow unless I get up off my lazy ass and get something tonight. :wink:

Oh, the stores closed at 6pm, so I was already up shit creek without a paddle when I posted. :lol: I looked right after I posted. Whoops. :lol:

It's okay, though, since I still have some rum. Or, you know, I could have something other than alcohol. :wink:

Oh, the stores closed at 6pm, so I was already up shit creek without a paddle when I posted. :lol: I looked right after I posted. Whoops. :lol:

It's okay, though, since I still have some rum. Or, you know, I could have something other than alcohol. :wink:

:ohmy: a novel idea. :applaud: :wink:

Hi dazz. :wave:

I made some gifs :shifty:

hey comet..........

the Manhattan, Bronx (& SI) library system is having a
summer read down your fines "event". It only on till ? sept 9th but for every 15 mins of reading you get 1$ off your fines!

I have one book that got piled under othr books of my own for several years :( :reject: and now I'm not sure if it made the transition to The Bronx with me. :sad:

SO I have to go in and talk to someone....(you can start borrowing stuff again> once they activate your card and profile page. I have around an hour plus ride almost every day minimum!

Guess what I'm going to start with?! :hyper:

Oooooh, my neighbors are having a Saturday Night Dispute. And here I was all sad that Kim Kardashian can get whizzed on in a sex tape and still get a rich guy to marry her while I'm single. #NeverShallIMarry

Ok first bringing this one over from the last thread.

:shifty:

360-bono-camera-bj-comet.gif

Back
Top Bottom