PGP: If we disappear we're in our bunks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sundancebonocoffeefx.jpg

Bono coffee-spam :wink: sorry.

:shifty: I'd have a cuppa that.

:lol:

I knew I'd downloaded it a while back, so I put it on my PB. Although my computer froze while trying to do that, though. Stupid thing. Glad GG found it. And because it's so damn funny, here it is again. :wink:

Hurr-Im-A-Durr.jpg

Oh now you're just torturing me. :sad: Haven't had a Bono cookie in ages!

At least I still have Tim Tams. :drool: Every year they just magically arrive sometime around my birthday. :shifty:

I still have Bono cookies in my freezer from the same batch I sent you! I should put one in my coffee now. It's really good with this Irish cream stuff in it. :drool: I'm gonna have another cup.

I still have Bono cookies in my freezer from the same batch I sent you! I should put one in my coffee now. It's really good with this Irish cream stuff in it. :drool: I'm gonna have another cup.

In the freezer? :ohmy: I had no clue you could freeze them! Tha'ts brilliant. Bono ice cream.

:reject: Ah fap. I totally forgot to watch that! Glad to hear it's fun. Been hearing a lot of mixed reports.

You should. It's funny :lol:

I can see why some people wouldn't like it though. It's not accurate and the book is way better.

But the eye candy in the movie is good :cute: Ben Barnes is totally cute before he turns all hobo-like at the end and the scene with Bono in the hotel room with the broken arm is hot too :sexywink:

I :love: It

But i love that sort of film, The Commitments, The Snapper, The Van :heart:

:up:
I'm glad I finally got to see it. I love the actors that play "young U2" :cute:

a little bit of Bono in your coffee? :shifty:

bonocoffee.jpg
:ohmy:

I would be so much quicker than that camera to do as he commands.
:shifty:

(hi Grace!)

Cookies?

I've never had a a Bono cookie :sad:
Me neither :sad:

You should. It's funny :lol:

I can see why some people wouldn't like it though. It's not accurate and the book is way better.

But the eye candy in the movie is good :cute: Ben Barnes is totally cute before he turns all hobo-like at the end and the scene with Bono in the hotel room with the broken arm is hot too :sexywink:

:up:
I'm glad I finally got to see it. I love the actors that play "young U2" :cute:

Ben Barnes :drool:

Martin McCann :drool: ,especially as Baby Bono ......

Back
Top Bottom