PGP: If we disappear we're in our bunks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh and the Bad sign belonged to a girl next to me but she ran out of space so asked if it could hang in front of me and I said absolutely since I only had 2 shows left to see it and I was desperate. LOL

Guys:

Via Julian Lennon's FB and Twitter. "For those whom are fans of Bono, the recent reports about him going to hospital with chest pains this weekend, were completely false & just the media trying to stir things up, as usual... He did, however, go for a regular check up last week, but was given the all clear! He's in fine form! ;)"

:lol: Gg.

OOH Thora I forgot you stayed spoiler free. That must have been amazing to hear something like Zooropa start up! I could never do that because I'm one of those people who will never resist temptation :shifty: but I envy you for getting to feel that surprise at a show! :drool:

Yeah, it was SO hard to do, but oh my lanta was it ever worthwhile! :love: I completely lost my shit SO many times at the Seattle show. :lol: I'm so glad you girls humoured cori and zu and I (and anyone else attempting being spoiler free for a period of time) and putting things in spoiler tags. I basically hid any mention of U2 on Twitter and FB, and hid all my U2 friends as well. :lol: It made that show even MORE special than it already was to be completely shell-shocked hearing Zooropa, AIWIY, etc. start up. And of course it made me cry more too. :wink: :lol:

Guys:

Via Julian Lennon's FB and Twitter. "For those whom are fans of Bono, the recent reports about him going to hospital with chest pains this weekend, were completely false & just the media trying to stir things up, as usual... He did, however, go for a regular check up last week, but was given the all clear! He's in fine form! ;)"

Pfft. Stupid fucking media giving me an almost heart attack this morning. :tsk: :fist: Glad to hear that it was nothing serious, then. Phew! :)

Guys:

That is awesome. Of course it could also be B telling Julian to tweet that to get the press off his back now too. :wink:

U2 (1080HD) - Bad / Walk On The Wild Side / 40 - Pittsburgh - 2011-07-26 - Heinz Field - 360 Tour - YouTube

This. This was the most emotional moment at all the shows for me. Beautiful version of Bad. :sad : It was even more emotional for me than Moncton, even during 40. Yeah I was sobbing a little bit during this.

watching it again now. 5:30 just gave me goosebumps and choked me up again. :reject :

and 5:20 him fishing in his shirt is nice. :shifty :

oh gad and the whispering part. :faint :

Must watch later. :shifty:

Im totally having a lazy Sunday so far. Did a little work on the grant/job application but otherwise just been hangin out online in my jammies.

:up:

Oh and I love your avatar. :love:

Sorry I disappeared the other night girls. I fell asleep then was sick yesterday. :lol:

Just.. imagine what that poor cameraman had to suffer through. :wink :

Poor guy. I'd have swapped jobs. :shifty:

Guys:

Was just coming to post this. :heart:

Yeah, it was SO hard to do, but oh my lanta was it ever worthwhile! :love: I completely lost my shit SO many times at the Seattle show. :lol: I'm so glad you girls humoured cori and zu and I (and anyone else attempting being spoiler free for a period of time) and putting things in spoiler tags. I basically hid any mention of U2 on Twitter and FB, and hid all my U2 friends as well. :lol: It made that show even MORE special than it already was to be completely shell-shocked hearing Zooropa, AIWIY, etc. start up. And of course it made me cry more too. :wink: :lol:

I bet it was amazing being non spoilered. I admire all your self restraint. :love: When Brian gave me his setlist at Toronto in July I ripped it open as soon as he had walked off to check for any surprises. :lol::reject:

Jem :hug: hope you feel better today. Your Bono ass pic came up on my screensaver yesterday and I thought of you. :drool:

Ok first bringing this one over from the last thread.

:shifty:

360-bono-camera-bj-comet.gif

This deserves to be on this page too btw.

That is awesome. Of course it could also be B telling Julian to tweet that to get the press off his back now too. :wink:

Well they're already off his back. They're onto his heart now.

:rimshot:

I'm going to gif the whole thing I think. :drool: He ordered that camera down like what? 4 times? Demanding isn't he wants something? :drool: :shifty: :faint:

Oh, he's very demanding. :drool: Pwhoar.

I bet it was amazing being non spoilered. I admire all your self restraint. :love: When Brian gave me his setlist at Toronto in July I ripped it open as soon as he had walked off to check for any surprises. :lol::reject:

It was! I'm so glad I did it. :)

:lol: Yeah, I would give up being spoilered to have a setlist - that would be too tempting to NOT look at. :wink:

And oh my god. That gif. UNF UNF UNF. Umm, I'll be in my bunk... :shifty:

Julian to the rescue!

I've been having annoying problems with Firefox lately - it keeps freezing on me for about 30-40 seconds at a time, every 10 minutes or so. And now this weekend, it keeps telling me I can't open it because it's already open. Which it's not. :|

So I'm back to IE for now.

Jem :hug: hope you feel better today. Your Bono ass pic came up on my screensaver yesterday and I thought of you. :drool:

Thanks. :hug: I do feel better. :D

Glad to have been of service. Theres a best of Bono thread in Pleba right? I should go post that there. :shifty::lol::evil:

Ok first bringing this one over from the last thread.

:shifty :

360-bono-camera-bj-comet.gif

:drool::combust:

:lol: Yeah, I would give up being spoilered to have a setlist - that would be too tempting to NOT look at. :wink:

And oh my god. That gif. UNF UNF UNF. Umm, I'll be in my bunk... :shifty:

He just randomly gave it me coz I thanked him for something. :cute::love::heart: Its difficult to get one even on front rail, you need to get a rail spot next tour and give it a shot at getting one. ;)

After that gif I think I should just move to my bunk permanently. :lol:

I ended up with 2 setlists this tour and never was on the front rail. For Anaheim2 Red Zone I was applauding a security guy on a bridge after the show and Bono's assistant or security guy walked past and stuck it in my hands while I clapped. :ohmy:
In Oakland we were way in back of GA, after the show just heading for an exit and a security guy walked up to Charlie and asked if he enjoyed the show, he said yes, and the guy handed him the setlist. :sexywink: Guess he liked Charlie more than me. :ohmy::angry:

So, I'm attempting to download the Manray Show from a different client in hopes of getting it to work. My next attempt is to burn a DVD which I have never done.

OH ok let me know, I was going to start uploading the show to megaupload for you, but if that works I won't do it? :hmm:

He just randomly gave it me coz I thanked him for something. :cute::love::heart: Its difficult to get one even on front rail, you need to get a rail spot next tour and give it a shot at getting one. ;)

After that gif I think I should just move to my bunk permanently. :lol:

:tongue: Hey I wasn't front rail and I got a setlist nonetheless.

:love: Rocko :love:

Back
Top Bottom