PGP: If we disappear we're in our bunks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was my first thought, too. I am not a doctor (nor do I play one on TV), but I'd thought I'd heard of people having chest pains for no particular reason (i.e., anything that's not "he drinks too much" "he smokes too much" "he's too busy" or "he's about to have a heart attack").

Glad he's okay, obviously. And if it is tied to something controllable, I'm sure he will follow-up with his doctors and heed whatever it is that they tell him to do.

or we'll super-glue that nicotine patch onto him? :wink:

School year started this week so yeah, getting back to the grind.

Went to a party last night and was texting a friend who was at home. Best texts from the night: "Skinny Dipping. get er done" and "The Female Orgasm is set to record" :giggle: I'm not even going to explain either of those.

here is a rather fabulously "trippy" version of Zooropa from NJ!:hyper::love::drool:

i may not be able to put up photos ...............

.......... yet............. :shifty:

i did sign up for a PB page in the weeee hours
( comet will be proud of me :D )

right now it's set to private with album message saying

"will be 360 photos once i finish organizing them :huh::lol:
and make up a watermark! come back back in about 6 weeks!" :lmao:
of dcourse no one will see it b/c it's on private setting anyway!

..but at least now i can share vids from YT!!!

feels like i'm giving something back at last after everyone elses gazillion pics/vids etc over the years!

enjoy!!! this one should have 3D glasses!

U2 - Zooropa - July 20 - YouTube

a 360 3D movie would be AWESOME - can you imagine Crazy Tonight? and Zuropa? and EBTTRT? and UTEOTW? :hyper: :drool:

if well done it could be innnnnnncrediblllleeeeeee!! :hyper::hyper:

only i don't see 3D movies well......

and i had the weirdest 3D glasses experience like ?3 days ago?

went 2 see HP/DH2 and the glasses didn't work!!!

i literally could see the double images!
then on a chance i flipped the glasses to looking at them through the fronts

then they worked

well for me working uusually means one image goes away and i see the other single one sharply

:wave: :yawn: NOT bored, but tired.......

got to go home and nap in the living room with the a/c or not too bad go back to bed leave a/c on send down hallway!

got my first a/c use of year bill didn't open it yet.......
it during the Heat Wave here in july :uhoh:

storm stopped so leaving

see you all later !:lol: :wave: :heart:

:love: Thread title!

And :lmao: Holy shit that elevation clip Comet posted in the last thread. Bono, wtf? He friggin' demands the camera to go down:)shifty: ) so he can hump it! I wish someone had taped the screen at that point. :shifty:

That headline was one of the first things I saw this morning. That sure woke me up in a hurry. :( Hopefully he'll slow down and just take it easy for a while. I know it's easier said than done, but good fucking lord your heart is an important thing!

School year started this week so yeah, getting back to the grind.

Went to a party last night and was texting a friend who was at home. Best texts from the night: "Skinny Dipping. get er done" and "The Female Orgasm is set to record" :giggle: I'm not even going to explain either of those.

:lol: Glad you had fun!

:applaud: Glad side-eye Larry is behaving for you now Zooey.

Mornin. I've got to go hang up some laundry outside now.

and get my coffee.
coffeeheartsmiley.gif

:applaud: Glad side-eye Larry is behaving for you now Zooey.

Mornin. I've got to go hang up some laundry outside now.

and get my coffee.
coffeeheartsmiley.gif

Coffee! :drool: I just put a pot on. I'm also going to have a cinnamon bun, some hashbrowns and cantaloupe for my breakfast. :drool: Lazy (and late!) weekend breakfasts, ftw!

Coffee! :drool: I just put a pot on. I'm also going to have a cinnamon bun, some hashbrowns and cantaloupe for my breakfast. :drool: Lazy (and late!) weekend breakfasts, ftw!

:drool: sounds yummy. You should totally watch that Bad video while you enjoy that, it's sooo good. (yeah I'm pimping it out. :shifty: :lol: )

:drool: sounds yummy. You should totally watch that Bad video while you enjoy that, it's sooo good. (yeah I'm pimping it out. :shifty: :lol: )

The coffee's good so far. :drool: Hash browns are up next. YUM.

Which Bad video? Was it posted in here? In my haze this morning I might have skipped over it. :lol:

ETA - and I see it's like 4 posts above this one. :tsk: :doh: Wow, I'm TOTALLY hopeless without coffee in me. :wink:

Im totally having a lazy Sunday so far. Did a little work on the grant/job application but otherwise just been hangin out online in my jammies.

Sounds lovely! :up:

I lost it when I heard that start up, well and when he was announcing that it was about a friend I had a feeling. it was the only song I wanted to hear this tour and time was running out! I had a little BAD sign on the rail in front of me for the show, and one time B stopped right in front of me for a while so I know he totally played it for me. :shifty: :wink:

I lost it when I heard that start up, well and when he was announcing that it was about a friend I had a feeling. it was the only song I wanted to hear this tour and time was running out! I had a little BAD sign on the rail in front of me for the show, and one time B stopped right in front of me for a while so I know he totally played it for me. :shifty: :wink:

Aww! :love: Of COURSE it was played for you! :wink:

Since I'd been spoiler free up until Seattle, I was hoping for HMTMKMKM. :lol: I think they'd played it last summer as well, right? :lol: Little did I know about the magic of Zooropa, AIWIY, etc. being played at other shows. :)

I never had any signs, but I might have made one for ASOH or something equally as unlikely to be played. :lol: I never IMAGINED I'd get to hear OOC, so that was really really special for me. :love:

:lol: Gg.

OOH Thora I forgot you stayed spoiler free. That must have been amazing to hear something like Zooropa start up! I could never do that because I'm one of those people who will never resist temptation :shifty: but I envy you for getting to feel that surprise at a show! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom