PGP: If we disappear we're in our bunks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah it should have all the songs plus 2 of them twice if it's the full show. For some reason they played BD and TGBHF twice. I don't know why. I have I think 1 version of each, not sure if I've ever seen the second versions of each. I'll be uploading the rest of the show to Vimeo soon.

OKAY. Now that I'm done with one headache - though not really since it's not resolved. I may need GG to come here and help me.

The video you are looking for was in the second POP video comp I downloaded. So, I will try to megaupload that (if I can figure it out) tomorrow for you.

Can you megaupload them too? I know you can download YT video (cuz I have). I'm not sure how to snag vimeo videos.

That pisses me off. I was all excited to have this.

Yeah I can do that. How about I put all the files in a folder and upload it there, will that work? (is sorta clueless on that stuff)

VP:
Ha, I remember I'd been on a bit of a break I think when you started posting, and I came in here one day and was all "so who is THIS person who is all well-established in my home...? "

i'm almost positive that the 2 of you had a bit of a tiff earl-ish on....

.... the only reason I think i remember (IF i am remembering correctly :der:) was.....
...you and I had become friendly, i missed you when you took that longish time off, and also gained a kinship with Zu through our shared creative interests while you were away....

...so i was hiding how way upset I was at the possibility that the situation wouldn't resolve in a good way ... and be "stuck" in the middle... :(

luckily :heart::hug:sss it all worked out!

:shifty:

Does HappyPanickyPopBono make you feel better?

(cuz it's damn cute)

16j3da8.gif

:wave:

So work has pretty much ruled my life the past few weeks. I've been scheduled 5 doubles a week, which has been great for money....and not much else otherwise lol. My phone hates me and the program I use to make net browsing easier has been wonky. Forget browsing on the blue crack via the regular Blackberry browser. :slant: I'll be getting either an iPhone or an EVO next month though. :love: For the few PGPers who I don't have on FB or who don't text, feel free to e-mail me at em.carc @ gmail.com.I miss posting in here and I miss y'all. :heart: I hope everyone is well.

OKAY. Now that I'm done with one headache - though not really since it's not resolved. I may need GG to come here and help me.

The video you are looking for was in the second POP video comp I downloaded. So, I will try to megaupload that (if I can figure it out) tomorrow for you.

Ok thanks :hug: I though I would find it in those megauploads links you sent me but I went through all of them and never saw it, so I guess those weren't the complete thing? I did see a lot of stuff duplicated however! Also I'm still not sure I'll be able to make gifs because the files are so huge!

Which program did you buy for $35?

A VOB converter. One of the files converted okay. I think part of BD and MW converted. But I think the files I have are damaged or corrupted somehow. Basically I only know how to do stuff because of Google. That's who I know how to unzip files, decode, convert and make into pretty pictures or sounds.

It looks like there was a part 1&2 of POP compilation and then something called Edit that Year in Pop, and some other stuff - including MTV's coverage of the opening of PopMart and that super cute clip of Bono. I'll try to get it to you tomorrow. You know it's late when you are watching an infomercial on 'The greatest rock ballads ever' hosted by REO Speedwagon. :rockon:

A VOB converter. One of the files converted okay. I think part of BD and MW converted. But I think the files I have are damaged or corrupted somehow. Basically I only know how to do stuff because of Google. That's who I know how to unzip files, decode, convert and make into pretty pictures or sounds.

It looks like there was a part 1&2 of POP compilation and then something called Edit that Year in Pop, and some other stuff - including MTV's coverage of the opening of PopMart and that super cute clip of Bono. I'll try to get it to you tomorrow. You know it's late when you are watching an infomercial on 'The greatest rock ballads ever' hosted by REO Speedwagon. :rockon:

LMAO!!!! True REO Speedwagon story: Way back in the olden days right before they hit it "big" in the 80's (yeah they did get big then yes?) they came through San Diego at a small venue, we were excited a group of like 6-10 of us had front row center seats. Day or so before the show they canceled because supposedly they sold like 18 seats. :doh: So we had like half the total seats sold. Next year they hit it big and played in a huge arena. :tsk: Booooooooo.

:reject:

I am the same with Google/doing anything on the internet... that or I get my kids to do it. But they're in Vegas staying at the Mirage and seeing LOVE this weekend. :angry:

a few misc from last thread
which i practically missed most of! :huh::grumpy:

jem! sorry i missed you. :( :hug: good luck with the MRI

thora: wow what a menu! and please say hi to Mucca for me :wave:

Zu: :ohmy: a new avi! :lol::cute:

cori: what a great yacht party surprise for your boss! :hug: yeah, sorry she's leaving

wild: :lmao: your OPS boss Mat, what a great li'l story !!

and good night tara :wave:

this vid of NJ/GS 11 is cool also because
i have 2 last bits of :hyper::drool::hyper: UTEOTW from that night on my camera vid from our loge seats! i have most of the bridges coming towards each other, edge playing guitar , and bono throwing the roses into the audience, edge rushing back onto the stage

a person got up in front of me and did ruin part of it :sad:

Oh that is a great video dazz, sooo pretty!. And at about 2:55 when he stops on the catwalk during COBL is about where we were. :)

i was just going to quote the whole thing over here!!!

i had just it seen moments ago !!!!!!
:clings: to comet!

well ...i'l keep it all the quotes in

this might be the first time this line is used accurately:

Is Bono ok? :sad:

Extremely glad to hear that he's alright.

Heart palpitations are no joke.

This is a man who, for at least three decades, has smoked tobacco and drank alcohol at at least a semi-regular pace (at worst he's been binging on them). On top of that you add all the theatrics, acrobatics, and dramatics that he's done on stage with fierce abandon...

No doubt he should be keeping an eye on his heart. Every 50 year old man should. Even those that haven't been a people pleasing, social butterfly, uber-intense rock star for three decades. But, it's all good. He's a strong dude. And of course he's got innumerable people around him who care about him and are looking after him.

Scary stuff. Glad he's OK. I think Bono needs to accept he's 51, not 31 anymore, and take things at an easier pace. He just doesn't have the genetic constitution of Mick Jagger or Steve Tyler to carry on doing these uber long tours and the million and one other things that he's involved with. Add to that a lifetime of heavy smoking, drinking and dining on high cholesterol food in fancy restaurants, and it's no big surprise he's had palpatations.

:ohmy::crack::crack::crack::ohmy:

......... speechless...................

ok

he would really be fine IF
he cuts back on the drinking, and smoking........

51 these days for fecking sakes is NOT old! :angry:
and Yeah, I know men have to be careful of heart issues usually earlier than us women do.....

b/c he's got beautiful places to live AND RELAX in, a beautiful family, great bandmates and other friends...
he can get a lot of rebalancing done

and mayyyyybe he has to de-stress him self more from all the world-saving issues he does.........

as a 58 yrs on semi-activist since i was ? 14 yrs>

i know i have to take serious vacations of days, weeks even more than a month at a time on certain issues

btw heart palpitations can be caused by serious anxiety so who knows

and then I ignore such issues like 99% of the time / i only catch the headlines until i feel safe enough not to hasve a bad reaction b/c i can't totally give up the free newspapers in nyc for other

Oh that is a great video dazz, sooo pretty!. And at about 2:55 when he stops on the catwalk during COBL is about where we were. :)

oh glad you like!

i might have some NJ long tele pics about that size

ah let me look up PB at least it's a start!

i still have my NJ pics to sort out...i did get rid of the wost in the 1st 500, have to do the rest look thru!

Back
Top Bottom