PGP: If we disappear we're in our bunks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocigwatchscan.jpg

:faint: assdfsgdfkgj

Celebrating 10 Years of Origin of Symmetry.Previous..This weekend Muse will be playing all of Origin of Symmetry at Reading and Leeds Festival to mark it's 10th anniversary. So to celebrate we have added some new Origin of Symmetry t shirts over in the muse.mu store.

Plus the album will be BBC 6 Music's Classic Album of the Day and they will be playing tracks from Origin of Symmetry throughout the day, culminating with an interview with Dom and Chris on Steve Lamacq's show from 4-7pm.

THIS is what U2 shoulda done with the AB remaster. :wink: Play Acrobat live, dammit.

Hey Grace! :D How are ya? I'm still downloading that torrent, it's going insanely slow so hopefully I'll have it sometime tonight.

Yeah, I am retrying too. I'm hoping that it's slow going means it will work this time. I was a downloading/Youtube fool this weekend.

Did it go fast last time? :hmm: Could be it didn't download correctly. Though I just have only one seeder, it's goin with about 200kbps. :crack: My usual downloads go with about 800-1000 kbps!

Okay people at work. DO NOT leave salsa on the counter over the entire weekend. Not super happy about what I had to encounter this morning.

Happy Monday! :sexywink:

Hey Canadians, did any of you see that special on CBC last night called 1 Day??

Nope. That would require me to actually watch real live TV in the summer, instead of just DVD's. :giggle: What was it about?

Oh, and did you hear that Jack Layton died?! :sad: So sad. I guess he was a lot more ill than I'd thought he was.

Nope. That would require me to actually watch real live TV in the summer, instead of just DVD's. :giggle: What was it about?

Oh, and did you hear that Jack Layton died?! :sad: So sad. I guess he was a lot more ill than I'd thought he was.

Yeah I heard that this morning. That's very sad.

It was a great documentary. Here's a link:
1 Day | CBC Television

Back
Top Bottom