PGP: If we disappear we're in our bunks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Omg, I am so sorry! :reject: Of course you were on with us back then!

I was so tired Fri. night that I could barely remember my own name.

all forgiven! :D :hug:

oh yeah the end of your cool but really demending job work week :hug:

I...don't remember that at all. :lol: There was only one person I've had issues with in the 6+ years on here (and that was several years ago)...are you sure you're not thinking of that?

i could totally be wrong-o!!! :yes:

and I don't remember whom you're talking about! :lol: :der:!!!

Ladies, I am sincerely sorry that I don't have pictures to share with you. My files of U2 pictures <spoiler> alright, it's a total spank bank at this point </spoiler> all came from things you originally posted.

ETA: My spoiler didn't work and I said spank bank in public.

That's because you used these < > instead of these [ ] :wink: That symbol that looks kind of like a do not enter sign is the spoiler button, you can hit it and spoiler brackets will show up :)

bwbonopopbeardprofile.jpg

iam not a fan of Pop Bono iin general, but's that's pretty lovely

thanks comet

Pop Bono is teh sex. That is all.

<--- has never said teh sex before. :reject: :lol:
:lol:

give me Fly Bono over Pop Bono any day.....

...or evening........

or night..............

:shifty::shifty::shifty:

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Depending on what mood I'm in, I either agree with this or think it's completely crazy.

:reject:

*can't stop looking up stupid pictures*

rainy :sad: and winters coming but only 10 months to summer :lol::D

:(

and 8 months till Spring!:heart:

i hear ya........... we've had a few thunder boomers the past week.... a rwally loud and flashing one middle/late in weekdays , another one this past afternoon, then it got sunnyish then back to medium plus rain tonight

but last Sunday
i stayed in all day/eve we got 8 inches that day! :ohmy:

that pretty serious for us!

Soorry, but it bears repeating. :drool:

It BEARDS repeating, you mean. Actually, the look in his eyes makes me forgive the face fur. Love clean shaven men though. Bonus if they let me watch the process.

:lol:

So, I have my local news on and they start talking about a kid who wanted to see how Santa made it down his chimney and got stuck. The song playing them to commercial? 'Stuck in a Moment'.

Ha - the chances of a U2 fan at a Boston area tv station are pretty high.

That's because you used these < > instead of these [ ] :wink: That symbol that looks kind of like a do not enter sign is the spoiler button, you can hit it and spoiler brackets will show up :)

Thank you! I knew something was right but I couldn't figure out what it was.

or the cop. :drool:

bwbonopopcopAC1997-1.jpg

<-------kind of has a thing for lawmen.

Happy Monday morning, ladies!

You know the video where he and Edge are on...something lol at the Amnesty awards? The sweater is brown/orangy, and it's such a bizarre contradiction for him to be wearing a cardigan, but look So. Damn. Hot. :drool: I'll try and find the video. I had that on my computer too. Fortunately, I'd burned it to disc because I LOVE IT. :combust:

eta - 1995 Amnesty Party - Bono & Edge Interview - YouTube

:drool: Hel-LO there drunk BEdge.

Back
Top Bottom