PGP: If we disappear we're in our bunks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shh: Shhh... :cute: :drool:

BonoNiceAirport.jpg

i totally want those POP boots.

I just noticed the other pair of legs :ohmy:

HOLY SHIT OMGWTFBBQ ALL THESE PICTURES AHHHHHHH.

So many I haven't seen!

And that paparazzi one. Holy shitballs.

Is Cori hangin' out with Bono?

Why, yes! Yes, that's where I was. In a comfy bunk with Bono, and totally not watching True Blood and playing Minesweeper on my iPad.

ZOMG, there are a lot of people here.

I am coveting your avatar.

Oh wow, there was a pretty severe tornado a couple of hours from here this afternoon, one person dead and a lot of damage. :(
We were at the beach today and a nasty storm passed north of us. It was cool to watch. We were about 15 miles south of Boston. They got rocked while it was still sunny where we were.

How was it?? I'm only two episodes in so far.

Of the current season? Or overall? I'm enjoying this season more than I did last season, although by about midway through each season I start to get annoyed, and now I'm happy that there are only 3 episodes left. :lol:

I've never watched True Blood myself, but my kids liked it. They have said though that it's not quite what it used to be, it was a guilty pleasure before, they said it was either the best bad TV show, or the worst good TV show. Of late though they aren't quite as happy about it, and say they miss the days of the "aidsburger". :wink: They still watch it though. :hmm: (one thing I remember them saying they were excited about was that one of the non-pay channels was thinking of airing it as a rated-for-non-pay-channel version, and they thought that might be really good as it might focus more on the funny character situations and less sex scenes. :lol: )

:lol:

So, I have my local news on and they start talking about a kid who wanted to see how Santa made it down his chimney and got stuck. The song playing them to commercial? 'Stuck in a Moment'.

Back
Top Bottom