PGP: If we disappear we're in our bunks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know there was this little time period between the transition from POP black hair weird glasses Bono and regular elevation Bono that he was just drop dead :drool: Gah.

bonoblackclotheshot.jpg

bonobd.jpg

bonobwshadowssweater3.jpg

bonoalmostelevationgoldsuitblueeyesguh.jpg

You know there was this little time period between the transition from POP black hair weird glasses Bono and regular elevation Bono that he was just drop dead :drool: Gah.

bonoblackclotheshot.jpg

bonobd.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Ha, that's what I was just thinking. Adam generally doesn't appeal to me in the least, but damn, that's a niiiice picture. Gorgeous eyes.
Hell yes.

I think it's the same guy - he was spouting off on someone else's FB post.

I honestly don't think U2.com would move that fast as some sort of sinister cover-up. "Oh hey, better not let people know the truth!", but yes, I do think they would move fast(ish) to reassure fans.

:applaud: Yay FB drama!

michael-jackson-popcorn.gif

But srsly? I'm sure Bono is just fine. Us PGPers will give him all the medical attention he needs. :wink:

OOoh now which pics are those? I'm trying to picture which ones and I can't.
You know the video where he and Edge are on...something lol at the Amnesty awards? The sweater is brown/orangy, and it's such a bizarre contradiction for him to be wearing a cardigan, but look So. Damn. Hot. :drool: I'll try and find the video. I had that on my computer too. Fortunately, I'd burned it to disc because I LOVE IT. :combust:

eta - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d8XcAR5us4

bonoblackclotheshot.jpg

bonobd.jpg

DO you have photos from the Electrical Storm photoshoot? One where Bono is looking at the camra? I know on the single he's looking away. DAMN YOU!

Okay, so that sweater is brown. There are pics from that night where he's practically holding Edge up. :lol: :drool: But I'm sure I remember an orangy sweater from around that era, too. And smoking. It was taken during the day...

I think it's the same guy - he was spouting off on someone else's FB post.

I honestly don't think U2.com would move that fast as some sort of sinister cover-up. "Oh hey, better not let people know the truth!", but yes, I do think they would move fast(ish) to reassure fans.

I believe them and think it was the press making things up. A heart issue isn't like rehab or something where maybe you don't want to be public about it. I know Bono smokes and drinks a little but he's hardly somebody you look at and think "oh yeah, cardiac time bomb," so I doubt he's got anything going on. I don't know much about the arrhythmia thing but I don't think it increases risk of a cardiac event. Bono's got a big heart, but it's probably not enlarged.

I just watched it again. I've seen it a million times, but that doesn't even matter.

"You feel like you have a...responsibility....to just kind of raise your hand... and... say..."hello...this is something worth taking a look at..." "

Oh, Edge. :lmao: :love:

I just watched it again. I've seen it a million times, but that doesn't even matter.

"You feel like you have a...responsibility....to just kind of raise your hand... and... say..."hello...this is something worth taking a look at..." "

Oh, Edge. :lmao: :love:

The long pauses are what make it extra awesome. :laugh:

I believe them and think it was the press making things up. A heart issue isn't like rehab or something where maybe you don't want to be public about it. I know Bono smokes and drinks a little but he's hardly somebody you look at and think "oh yeah, cardiac time bomb," so I doubt he's got anything going on. I don't know much about the arrhythmia thing but I don't think it increases risk of a cardiac event. Bono's got a big heart, but it's probably not enlarged.

It depends on what type you have. The more common ones are fairly innocuous and treatable. My mom has a kind, and untreated, it puts you at risk of stroke. To treat it, they put people on blood thinners to decrease the likelihood. Other than that, she doesn't have to do anything special for it. Other kinds are more dangerous, though.

You know the video where he and Edge are on...something lol at the Amnesty awards? The sweater is brown/orangy, and it's such a bizarre contradiction for him to be wearing a cardigan, but look So. Damn. Hot. :drool: I'll try and find the video. I had that on my computer too. Fortunately, I'd burned it to disc because I LOVE IT. :combust:

eta - 1995 Amnesty Party - Bono & Edge Interview - YouTube

AHHH yes that night. :lol: Damn that was my video that had the astronomical viewing count on YT before it got yanked down, Good to see someone else put it back up.

DO you have photos from the Electrical Storm photoshoot? One where Bono is looking at the camra? I know on the single he's looking away. DAMN YOU!

Hmm... not sure which pics? Which is the one where he's looking away and I'll check.

Okay, so that sweater is brown. There are pics from that night where he's practically holding Edge up. :lol: :drool: But I'm sure I remember an orangy sweater from around that era, too. And smoking. It was taken during the day...

Ah I know which ones you mean now. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom