PGP: If we disappear we're in our bunks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have a dessert here.It's sooo good!:drool:
1802w.jpg

Dear Bono,
Please unpack and find the pink and purple shirts. Ask your wife to buy you a blue shirt. Edun must make them in colors.

Thanks,
Amy

P.S. I will buy them for you and be happy to help you change. I dress a toddler every day so I can handle you.

Hi Cori!:wave:

I'm going to say something blasphemous. I do not like Bono in a cowboy hat. There. I've confessed.

Yeah, yeah...we all like him out of it and everything else. Yeah, yeah - I'd take the hat if I could have the man. But in a one dimensional photo. Not so much. But it does hide his roots.

Dear Bono,
Please unpack and find the pink and purple shirts. Ask your wife to buy you a blue shirt. Edun must make them in colors.

Thanks,
Amy

P.S. I will buy them for you and be happy to help you change. I dress a toddler every day so I can handle you.

Hi Cori!:wave:

This x infinity!!!!! :bow:

It's such a shame he stopped wearing those. :( Loved the purple as well.

:yawn: Time for bed for me. I'll let you know when the torrent has finished downloading!

:wave: G'nite ladies

It's a good thing his chest looks so nice in that open pink shirt, because I think he otherwise looks rather awful in most of those pink shirt pictures. :lol:

:reject:

^^^

Now that's a moob.

Okay, let's try this. I hate Elevation Bono without his glasses. I'd hate to see THOSE photos. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom