PGP - If we could, you know we would, if we could, we would... NOT LET YOU GO! :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry I'm so quiet. I was checking on an artists blog that I like and I just found out that she lives in Ashland, Oregon. :hyper: :faint: Ashland is this kick ass small college/artistic community about 2 hours from me. :dance: She is doing a workshop in September that I might actually be able to go to. Woohoo! I'll stop squeeing like a fangirl now. :wink:

We watch Simpsons here way to much. But since we don't have cable anymore its only on once a day. :(

Sorry I was totally inthralled in her website. She sucked me in to her web! ;)

My Blog is going okay. I really need to be more consistent in posting on it. I need to add some artist rings to belong too. I've been so busy that I haven't posted in a while.

birthday008.jpg

I finished this painting yesterday that I need to post. But of course it will probably end up with a border and stitching on it as well eventually. I am so weird about posting stuff when its so fresh and new, because it never looks the same when its done. This already has 6 layers of paint on it. :lol:

Russty thats very cool! :up: and just post it with the disclaimer that it is an unrefined work - that you'll still be doing a bit more to it before you consider it finished

Sad_Girl said:
We lost Drea too :sad:

You didn't really lose me - my puter froze, so I had to restart... So I figured while I was doing that I'd better do an adware and spyware scan too :wink: That's why I've been gone so long - slow puter! *g*

:lol: Tre I love Antz! :drool: :cute:

Thats a good idea. I will post it so at least people know I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. hehe We were gonna go art supply hunting tomorrow morning or as Mini-cat calls it "Junk hunting" :lol: But we decided since I still haven't found a home for the set of Life books I bought last week maybe we should wait. There's only like 40 of them. :lol:

Glad your back Drea! :hug: I didn't read back, cuz I have way to many things going on as it is. :lol: How did you get sunburnt?

Mini-cat just came in and talked to me total jibberish. She is the sleep walking queen! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom