PGP - If we could, you know we would, if we could, we would... NOT LET YOU GO! :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to Add a sim Dis and a sim Sarah/Circa too :yikes: I need to think of a couple more sim celebrities to counter balance that one

:hyper: DG! :hug: I've been missing her lately! :sigh: I can't wait to have her back around!

VintagePunk said:
That was refreshing! :happy: We stopped in a park for a few minutes and played on the swings, and this group of punk-ass 14 year olds came into the park. After a few minutes, the one kid came up to us and said "hey, do you know Kenny X?" :huh: Uh, yeah, kid, we obviously run in the same social circles... :lmao:

SG :bow: Thanks for putting all that together!

Sarah's pissed at me, that Johnny wants me to be his best friend. :yikes: I consoled her by saying at least I'm not his crush :yes:

Yet. :shifty: :shh:
:lmao:

Who doesn't know Kenny X? :tsk:

Besides you are a punk...aren't those kids your homies?

Sad_Girl said:
Sarah and Johnny are another two sims whose paths I have not been able to cross to see how they hit it off ! I knew there was another one or two that I was forgetting to list just then

But I do my best :)

I'm glad you had a nice walk, VP :lol: Are you sure you don't know Kenny X? sounds like your kinda guy :wink:

Yes, I often plan to meet thugs in the park at midnight. I hang out on the swings, and if they come up and offer to give me an under-dog, I know it's them. :wink:

I'm sure Sarah and Johnny will meet eventually. :yes:

:shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:

Who doesn't know Kenny X? :tsk:

Besides you are a punk...aren't those kids your homies?

I'm trying to keep it on the down-low. :shifty: :lmao:

I swear, this kid was about 14!! He was like 3 feet tall!! :lmao:

Night Sami! :hug: Nice to talk to you for more than 5 minutes :heart:

Hi DreamOutLoud :wave:

Sad_Girl said:
Russty - you still around? I was just wondering whatever happened to Molly?

Yep sorry my leg was hurting so I had to get some pillows to prop it up. I was just thinking about her the other day. I haven't seen her in a while. :( But I don't get on much anymore either. :reject: I started a 12 week program that is kicking my ass. But hopefully its supposed to help me get rid of some of my artistic blocks and stop over thinking and worrying so much.

Sad_Girl said:
I'd noticed you were absent frequently :( but I'm glad to hear it's for a good reason at least :hug:

But she just sort of disapeared completely!

:hug: I think of you guys alot when I'm slaving away stitching and throwing paint around. Yesterday somehow the dogs "accidently" got painted. :eek: :wink: B was less then pleased when he came home and the dogs, the kids, and I all had metallic blue paint on us. :giggle:

I remember she mentioned going to a comic con I think it was. I wonder if getting ready for that and going took up all her time? I don't have hear email sadly or I would send her one to see how she is doing. I do miss her. :(

OMG, I'm watching The Simpsons, and Marge and Homer are fighting.

Lisa: They're really going at it, do you think they're gonna get divorced?

Bart: No. I can't see dad doing all that paperwork.

:lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom