PGP : I need a man to tux me into my bunk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw that it took Mephy 6 stores to find the U2 cover and she's in England. So far on eBay, the Hugh Laurie cover. I know Bradley Copper and some chick named Lara Stone is on the cover. I hate multiple covers. It's like when U2 were on Time Out in 2001. I had a bitch of a time finding the Larry cover.

We'll just have to keep a good eye :sexywink:

I know. Me too. What are we going to do when Larry makes like a mole and goes back underground? And Bono goes back to walking his dog? :depressed::depressed:

I know. Me too. What are we going to do when Larry makes like a mole and goes back underground? And Bono goes back to walking his dog? :depressed::depressed:

Wonder if Larry walks his dog?:hmm:

woof woof :wink:

I'd wear a collar for Bono.

Okay, perhaps it's too early to overshare that kind of info.....

Unrelated U2 note - guy in our office has baptized himself in cologne and it's all can do to breathe.....

I have a few friends on Mission GQ :shifty:

I'll get as many as i can :hug:

I will too. At noon, I'm braving the raindrops to hit the 3 stores near me. UGH. I have a feeling this will be a daily occurrence until the October issue hits the stands. OH wait. The newsstand I went to have the August issue. DAMN YOU AMERICA!!!!

I have a few friends on Mission GQ :shifty:

I'll get as many as i can :hug:

:hyper:

I should just harrass the Chapter's here until they order them in especially for Amy and I :D

Unrelated U2 note - guy in our office has baptized himself in cologne and it's all can do to breathe.....

I hate when people do that :down:

I'm trying to figure out how I can get myself to Barnes and Noble. I should call and see if they even have it in. I hate Borders for sucking and going out of business.

Never too early for smut :wink:

I would too as well as pant, howl and chew the big bone he'd give me :shifty:

I hate it when guys do that :yuck:

I'm trying to figure out how I can get myself to Barnes and Noble. I should call and see if they even have it in. I hate Borders for sucking and going out of business.

This x1000

My nearest Barnes & Noble is a good 35-40 mins away. Borders was only FIFTEEN MINUTES UP THE ROAD. :scream:

Next week is payday for Mr CK and the cat needs to go out to her vet (she's getting fixed now that her kitten is weaned), so I'm going to see if we can fit a side-trip to B&N in there somewhere. Why can't U2 just be in the American GQ as well since Target carries that!?!?

In other news, I feel like an accomplished adult this morning. I did dishes, put away a load of the boy's laundry, and am sitting here clipping coupons.

I guess there's no question that Bono isn't afraid to wear white. :lol:

OMG holyyyyy shitttt those pics :drool::love::heart::dance::weekend:

I am buying EVERY U2 cover I find. :lol::reject:

I hope I can find one. :hmm:

I still can't believe that on Sunday I was in B&N looking at the GQ's telling Chelsea I can't believe GQ hasn't done them yet. :faint: Thank you for hearing me God. :lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom