PGP : I need a man to tux me into my bunk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also, I believe someone (me) said something about this pic needing to be in EVERY THREAD.

bonohappynlothomg.jpg

Wild, we left the really, really annoying one that she got at grandma's at grandma's this weekend. That one was supposed to sing 'Old MacDonald' but since it's from China it sounded like "Boobah Boobah Boohbah Eee Ahh Eeee Ahh Ohhh."

OMG :lol:

My sister tells us what to buy now to make sure we don't buy anything noisy , but he's 6 now soget him a Wii game and he's happy :lol:

TaraCynara said:
what the hell kind of school are you going to, girl?!?

:wink:

I don't know how that one escaped my notice :lol: ever since the epic comedic sex talk I've been seeing innuendos everywhere.

I once called NI "Bono" at a certain moment :shifty::reject:

This is why I stay quiet. :shifty: No name calling out loud. I'd hate to be called Selma in the heat of the moment. Actually, I wouldn't care. As as long as I picture whatever I want, I don't care if I get called an actress.

However, if it is someone we know, we got problems. :madwife:

This is why I stay quiet. :shifty: No name calling out loud. I'd hate to be called Selma in the heat of the moment. Actually, I wouldn't care. As as long as I picture whatever I want, I don't care if I get called an actress.

Yeah it just sort of slipped out :uhoh:

some how i think my asking for him to speak in a Dublin accent gives it away :lol:

I don't know how that one escaped my notice :lol: ever since the epic comedic sex talk I've been seeing innuendos everywhere.

That's the sign of a true pleban :wink:

oh ghads yes !!!!!

if we have a a partcullarly rowdy time here
for the next several days all manner of
head and subheadlines, adverts etc I misread them!!!

:lmao::lmao:

:lol:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh bunk me bunk me now :shifty:
:shifty:

I once called NI "Bono" at a certain moment :shifty::reject:
:silent:

I have no comment on this.

Oh, no no no no NO. This is just all wrong!

In-N-Out Burger sucks! It should've been Arby's or Wendy's! :wink: :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom