PGP : I need a man to tux me into my bunk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess there's no question that Bono isn't afraid to wear white. :lol :

OMG holyyyyy shitttt those pics :drool :

I am buying EVERY U2 cover I find. :lol ::reject :

I hope I can find one. :hmm :

I still can't believe that on Sunday I was in B&N looking at the GQ's telling Chelsea I can't believe GQ hasn't done them yet. :faint : Thank you for hearing me God. :lmao :

I have 2 so far. :shifty: I have Craig on the lookout. Gonna ask Kat when I see her at the weekend. Gonna ask people at work too. :lmao:

Which, in 30 seconds' hindsight, is very silly, because I can get lobster in Seattle, too.

But doesn't yours taste different? Our is like buttah. A big stick of buttah. Plus, you have my sparkling wit. Is that not enough to move you?

I think we have a bottle of whiskey that was commissioned for our wedding day still - since we are not whiskey drinkers. I do make a mean mojito and sangria - though not together.

Larry looks constipated on the cover :reject ::reject ::reject :

:lmao:

Note to self:

FUCKING GET SHOWTIME FOR OCTOBER

My goodness. :drool:

Are you guys getting the documentary shown then or is this for something else? :hyper:

Wonders if it will be shown in the UK?

Thanks to Happy Feet, my daughter is singing 'Kiss' from Prince. She just sang that she wants 'your body from dusk till dawn'. Does this make me a bad parent? :reject:

:lmao: As Wild said probably not a problem unless she knows what she is singing about. :wink:

Yay! I'll bring whiskey.

Mmmm Whiskey. :drool:

But doesn't yours taste different? Our is like buttah. A big stick of buttah. Plus, you have my sparkling wit. Is that not enough to move you?

I think we have a bottle of whiskey that was commissioned for our wedding day still - since we are not whiskey drinkers. I do make a mean mojito and sangria - though not together.

Your wit and your smut are awesome :wink:

I'm not into seafood but whiskey i am, plus i'll bring some Irish goods :lol:

Oh, I'm moved, baby. Moved.

I've never had east coast lobster. But I had it in July out here, and it was delicious, all Streisandy buttery as you'd expect. I should go there so I can finally make that comparison.

Dazz. :hug: How are you? Haven't been able to keep up with all the threads we've had. :wink:

I have an MRI scan next week on Wednesday. I can takle a CD with me :drool: but not looking forward to having to lie still for 20-45 minutes :lol:

i'm pretty good.

we had a lot of rain stuff but luckily for me, fam & friends no one was near the the flooding or power outtages for Irene.

i've had to do a lot of catch up here, too. i keep the current up and a 2nd window with whatever thread i'm catching up with.

I'm still going through my Philly & NJ phoots.... actually i finished catagorizing th Philly ones from pretty good to "Wow!" .
now I have the NJ ones to go through. Make up a watermark somehing and put some up in a PB account.

Enjoying ( and sighing over :( ) the lat 11 days of summer. had some lovely days here in NYC .... got to go to some pretty places w new :heart: camera in tow
:hmm:
pretend Bono will be your reward if you stay very, very still in ther MRI unit? :wink: :hug:

what will Mr CK say :wink:

He's used to me having a bunk. :shifty:
I should get him one for Carrie Underwood. :lol:

Thanks to Happy Feet, my daughter is singing 'Kiss' from Prince. She just sang that she wants 'your body from dusk till dawn'. Does this make me a bad parent? :reject:

No worse than my son mimicking Bono. Plus, when I was a kid, I learned the lyrics to "Kiss" from my mom watching Pretty Woman. :shifty:
I had no clue what I was singing about or what that movie was truly about at the time! :lol:

i'm pretty good.

we had a lot of rqain stuff but luckily for me, fam & friends no one was near tyhe the flooding or power outtages for Irene.

i've had tyo do a lot of catch up too1

I'm stilkl going through my Philly & NJ phots.i finished catagorizing th ehilly ones from pretty good to Wow!'
now I havre the NJ ones to o through. Makr up a watermartk somehing andput some up ion a PB account.

Enjoying ( and sighing over :( ) the lat 11 dyas of summer. had some lovely days here in NYC .... got to go some pretty places new camera in tow :heart:

ah good luck with the MRI

Glad you and your fam/friends escaped the Irene damage/flooding. :hug:

Our summer is over too. Its freezing and wet here. :angry::lol: Come back summer. :shifty:

:wink:

Thanks I will let everyone know when I hear back from it. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom