PGP-I feel like starting a new thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

No :sad:

I PM'd her again last night, to tell her ow worried we all are :hug:

Nothing yet :sigh:

I just hope she's ok :pray:

:sigh: i'ts not just that she isn't here, but that thread in ZC really made me worry! I hope she's alright!

bonoishot said:

:lol: I was only wet from my own drool. :giggle: Me and my friend were jumping up and down like crazy most of the show, adam was on our side. He spent alot of the show :giggle: at us.

:lol:

:cute: aww, well at least Adam noticed you!

WildHoney said:

I know that only too well :lol:

I'm 5 ft exactly so i just fight my way to the front, people can see over me anyway :lol:

:sexywink: that won't happen next tour with me next to you.... I'm very broad so I can push anyone aside...

GG :hug: (both GG's! :hyper: :hug: )

Doing alright, actually *phew!* thanks for asking

We decided to do the yard sale next weekend, to go along with my towns summer festival (More people, more money :wink: )

how are you today?

Mot :wave: I've been getting ready for this yard sale all week - I think I wore myself out just sorting/packing/pricing :lol: I was too tired to actually do the sale :crack:

I've got a gorgeous wedding dress and veil, and some other wedding stuff, and I've got a TON of Firefighting - EMS/Ambulance stuff; wall hangings, knick-knacks, etc...

You can call me GG1

:lol:

I just took DJ to the vet.
She got two more shots, and not too happy about it.
But she likes the vet, he plays with her and talks funny :wink:

Oh, SG, I need to have a yard sale in the worst of ways :yikes:
Our garage is filled with boxes and totes of stuff for a yard sale, we just never have a chance to have one :no:

I'm sometimes tempted to put a box out at the curb each day to see if someone just comes and takes it :lol:

I found a whole set of mis-matched Fiestaare one weekend and brought it home...hubby goes, "Why do we need orange dishes?" I said, "They were $5 a box and we got 20 plates!" He hates mismatched....I LOVE it! Which is why I love yard sales. Never know what treasure is around the corner!

I'll pass on the wedding stuff... once is all I need! :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:

Aww :cute: our vet and her assistant gave Sassy hugs and told her they loved her last time we visited :heart: it helps to know your pet has a bond of some sort with the person providing their medical care :yes:

greeneyedgirl said:

Oh, SG, I need to have a yard sale in the worst of ways :yikes:
Our garage is filled with boxes and totes of stuff for a yard sale, we just never have a chance to have one :no:

I'm sometimes tempted to put a box out at the curb each day to see if someone just comes and takes it :lol:

I know that feeling :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:

You have a better pet than mine, who tries to pee on the vet. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom