PGP- I Can't Think Of a Good Thread Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting! And since each of them has their own way & personality so of course it will vary. And it can vary with each cat themselves over time.

That's pretty cool, that some of them feel safe enough to sleep like that! :heart:

Give Max a skritch behind the ear for me. :)

I will, thanks. :hug: He's going to need lots of snuggles and scratches in the next month or two.

I really only have one shy cat (totally not shy with us, though)...most of the rest of them are indifferent, and would rather not bother with people they don't know. Max is one of the two (the other is attention whore Zoey) who will climb all over people who come over, and try to make friends. :cute: :heart:

Romi was explaining everything we could do, and you said "Romi, that is too much reading, could you just tell me where I could find the leather and booze?"

:lmao:

I just wanted him to get to the good stuff. The IMPORTANT stuff. :lol:

How could she do that without permission?? :crack :

She really did. She spent about a half an hour with me. She even printed out the results of Max's lab tests and gave me a copy, and went over it with me. The vet called me with them at 7 am the other day :crack: and woke me up. He has a very heavy accent, so between not understanding him, and being half asleep, I only caught half of what he said, lol.

And she made me feel less cruel for doing this, and showed me it's necessary.

Also, the vet never told me to keep the other cats out of the food! Of course I did - $28 for a 4 lb bag, and $10 for 4 cans. But still, he could have said something, I mentioned that I have other cats.

She was crazy. :crack::angry::lol:

Yay for awesome woman. :hi5::hug: Its great when people take the time to explain something. :D

Hey Dazz! How are you? :wave:

ooooo sorry i missed yourpost!:reject: I've had wifi signal problems and it also crashed.
I'm pretty good! Happy for the weekend!
did you have a good night out last night ( i think it was you) I think thora went out too.
hi dazz..:wave:
hi diane:wave: nice to meet you.
Welcome to The PGP! :)

Ah! New Brunswick! I forgot about that Province....

I will, thanks. :hug: He's going to need lots of snuggles and scratches in the next month or two.

I really only have one shy cat (totally not shy with us, though)...most of the rest of them are indifferent, and would rather not bother with people they don't know. Max is one of the two (the other is attention whore Zoey) who will climb all over people who come over, and try to make friends. :cute: :heart:

:heart::cute::heart: kitties & cats climbing all over. hi there:D

and how is jack doing? Is he all better now?

She was crazy. : crack:: angry:: lol:

Yay for awesome woman. : hi5:: hug: Its great when people take the time to explain something. : D

She must have been! I'd have been terrified after that, too!

I know...made me feel so much better. And she told me to come in or call if I have any more problems or issues. :)

And from me too. : love: Give Toby a hug too. :shifty::cute::lol:

I will! Toby is still a nut. I love him soooo much. He always makes me laugh. :heart:

^ and ^^ :lmao: Bono. Leather. Irish. Alcohol. Guh. :combust::faint:

He was being all "sightseeing :blahblah: restaurants :blahblah: " and I didn't feel like reading it all, I just wanted him to get to the parts that I'd realistically be interested in and have time for. :shifty: :wink:

:heart::cute::heart: kitties & cats climbing all over. hi there:D

and how is jack doing? Is he all better now?

Poor Jackson's kind of taken a back seat with all the Max drama. :reject: Diarrhea isn't great, but it's not normally life-threatening in an otherwise healthy cat. By the time the Max stuff started, Jack's diarrhea had stopped, and I was just waiting to see normal stools. After the Max thing, I had to keep him isolated, so Jack got thrown back in with the crowd. After 4 days post-diarrhea, I noticed Jack eating, and told Sarah that I assumed he'd pooped by then, because if he hadn't, he'd be close to exploding. :lol:

But yeah, I haven't seen any more diarrhea in the communal litter boxes, and he's eating, so I assume all is back to normal now. :)

I know...made me feel so much better. And she told me to come in or call if I have any more problems or issues. : )

I will! Toby is still a nut. I love him soooo much. He always makes me laugh. :heart :

He was being all "sightseeing :blahblah : restaurants :blahblah : " and I didn't feel like reading it all, I just wanted him to get to the parts that I'd realistically be interested in and have time for. :shifty: :wink :

Thats awesome she offered help in future too. :up:

Toby. :heart: Still the one I'd have taken if I lived nearby. :shifty::sad::lol:

:lmao: Bono and leather what more does a bono girl need. :shifty:

Me and Amy had a joke going on in that thread that we were gonna go to the local Six Flags park. Another time yes. Not enough time on this trip though sadly. :sad::lol:

Finished watching most of the extras, and am headed to bed. I can't believe I'm going to sleep earlier than Jem! : lol: : love:

G'night, all! : hug:

I know! I've never stayed up till 7 am! :shifty:

Night! :hug:

Thats awesome she offered help in future too. :up:

Toby. : heart: Still the one I'd have taken if I lived nearby. : shifty:: sad:: lol:

: l mao: Bono and leather what more does a bono girl need. : shifty:

Me and Amy had a joke going on in that thread that we were gonna go to the local Six Flags park. Another time yes. Not enough time on this trip though sadly. : sad:: lol:

I could never let Toby go now. You'd have to live here and share him, that's the only solution. :hyper:

VP :yippie: for no diarrhea. :hug: Jack. :hug:

My life is now ruled by cat excrement, sigh. :wink:

Also Maddy and myself have decided next tour we wanna do a Timewarp Flashmob. :lmao: That would be awesome. :lol::up:

:lol: Lila's daughter?

Sarah's party is tonight. I wonder how it's going.

Reminds me of something funny...next post.

So Sarah is a huge fan of DDR (Dance, Dance Revolution). She took her games and pad to school with her so she could play and work out. She hadn't been able to play all summer, because the dancing/stomping wouldn't have been that great for her ankle. But now she wants to get back into it. She played for the first time the other day and said her ankle was a little sore, but not too bad.

So tonight, they're having a Halloween party at their house - kind of cool, because they're a low-key bunch, and they never have parties. She was excited and looking forward to it. She said she was planning on getting out her DDR and playing it tonight.

I told her to be careful, and not overdo it, because if she was drinking she might not realize she'd overdone it, and would be very sore the next day. She was all "oh wow, I never even thought of that, thanks! I'll take it easy then." So I told her I wasn't implying that she'd go completely crazy and dance hard all night while swigging from a bottle of rum. The she said she just might do that. I told her if she did, to be sure and get video. :lol:

eta - I just checked my IMs, and she's gone to bed already, like, a half an hour ago. My girl's such a partier. :cute: She said she feels gross, but it's from the Coke, not the rum. :lmao:

VP......

those photos of ZOO-TV Bono in the limo with gals all over him........ because i had to leave i didn't yet get to read the text ....

maybe b/c it was the contrast of the all darkened windows you see looking out ward from the photographeers view......and then you see this almost over-exposed white background - where you see the outside as the gals push through the opened window...But especially the one closest to the front window, and the way the light seps in there ... that gal esp almost looks photshopped!
and Bono's's responses esp the second one - his hand over his face.
hell &%#&@ i wish i had been one of those gals....
:( :grumpy::grumpy:

ah well......

I know! I've never stayed up till 7 am! :shifty :

I could never let Toby go now. You'd have to live here and share him, that's the only solution. :hyper :

My life is now ruled by cat excrement, sigh. :wink :

:lol: Lila's daughter?

Sarah's party is tonight. I wonder how it's going.

Reminds me of something funny...next post.

No you never have stayed up that late/early. :shifty:

I'm only up as If i'd have gone to bed at 3/4am not sure I could have got up in time to do everything related to car panic in time. :lol:

:love: I'd love to. Alas cat sitter is not a valid reason fr a visa. :lmao::sad:

Cat excrement is exiting when it means kitties are better. :lol::hug:

Yes Lila's Maddy. :yes:

So Sarah is a huge fan of DDR (Dance, Dance Revolution). She took her games and pad to school with her so she could play and work out. She hadn't been able to play all summer, because the dancing/stomping wouldn't have been that great for her ankle. But now she wants to get back into it. She played for the first time the other day and said her ankle was a little sore, but not too bad.

So tonight, they're having a Halloween party at their house - kind of cool, because they're a low-key bunch, and they never have parties. She was excited and looking forward to it. She said she was planning on getting out her DDR and playing it tonight.

I told her to be careful, and not overdo it, because if she was drinking she might not realize she'd overdone it, and would be very sore the next day. She was all "oh wow, I never even thought of that, thanks! I'll take it easy then." So I told her I wasn't implying that she'd go completely crazy and dance hard all night while swigging from a bottle of rum. The she said she just might do that. I told her if she did, to be sure and get video. :lol:

eta - I just checked my IMs, and she's gone to bed already, like, a half an hour ago. My girl's such a partier. :cute: She said she feels gross, but it's from the Coke, not the rum. :lmao:

:lmao: @ the coke thing. Tell her the coke made me feel gross too. :shifty::wink:

She needs to teach me this DDR thing I think. I suck so bad at it. :angry::reject::lol:

So I need to call the bank and I'm a bit tipsy. Need to know if the payment went through and I just didn't get paper work, though this is doubtful. Or if I need to sort something out, print it and take it to Post office.

Never called a call centre slightly tipsy. So not had a drink since 2.30/3am but still kinda tipsy. Should be fun. :shifty::reject::lol:

Wish me luck. Be back soon. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom