PGP...I came when nobody was around...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: Russty! Ok incase I don't catch you today (I'm babysitting later) I hope you see this!

First of all, how shocked were you when Addison came!! "You must be the woman that's screwing my husband" ahh!! Unless you already knew that which you probably did

SO...I missed the first few episodes of the second season but here's what happened: Addison started to work at the hospital, and things were very tense between her and Meredith. But, Meredith actually likes her and respects her so she's going nuts because she doesn't know what to do.

Christina tells Meredith that she's going out with Burke and that she's pregnant (she ends up not having the abortion) and they try to decide if she should tell Burke.

Alex and Izzie start to like each other.

Then Meredith's mom is brought into the hospital as a patient, so everyone finds out that she has alzheimers. George has to take care of her and she's impossible to deal with :lol:

Addison gives McDreamy divorce papers but he decides that he can't just sign his life away :mad: He says something like he's been married to her for 11 years, that's 11 birthdays, 11 christmas's, etc and that she's his family and he can't just leave her.

Christina has a miscarriage :(

Then we find out that Meredith's mother had an affair with Dr. Webber (the chief) and that's why Meredith's dad left.

The whole time there's still a Meredith-Derek-Addison love triangle :lol: But he is living with Addison, but obviously still in love with Meredith. And then Meredith has a one night stand with someone.

..Izzie and Alex start becoming closer. Alex finds out that he didn't pass a certain exam so if he doesn't pass he can't keep practicing so they all help him pass...

then Christmas comes and Derek is all upset because he's spending it with Addison but he'd rather be with Meredith (we just know he is, he doesn't actually tell Meredith or anything- they try to act like everything is fine)

Meredith and Christina try to get their minds off Burke and Derek and try to tell themselves that they don't like them anymore.

Then Izzie ends up treating this teenager who is pregnant, and we find out that Izzie had a kid when she was a teenager :shocked: She put her up for adoption though. No one else knows it.

ok this is totally choppy but that's pretty much what happened :lol:

Then Meredith wakes up one morning and refuses to go to work because she "has a feeling" that she's going to have a bad day. Izzie and George call Christina over and she drags Meredith to the hospital. Meredith gets there, and Derek tells her that he also has a feeling and he's "waiting for it to pass". Then a patient arrives at the hospital and he has an unexploded bomb inside of him, and Meredith ends up being the one with her hand inside of him on the bomb. They evacuate the hospital, except for Bailey's husband who is being operated on in the next room by McDreamy because he was rushing to the hospital because Bailey went into labor (oh yeah she's pregnant :lol: ) and he got into an accident. Bailey finds out and refuses to have the baby and Addison and George are trying to get her to push. McDreamy finds out that Meredith is the one with the bomb and you can tell by his face that he's still in love with her. She gets the bomb out and as the bomb squad guy is walking down the hallway it explodes, killing him and hurting her. Derek and Burke come up the elevator and all the doctors and nurses are waiting there....Derek is running around saying "where is she? where is she?" Obviously looking for Meredith, but then the chief says "she's right there" and Addison runs up and hugs Derek. The chiefs wife goes "that isn't the she he was looking for!!" :lol: And Derek's face is all disappointed that it was Addison and not Mere. Then he showed up at Merediths house last night and this is the conversation: (I had to find it because it's so damn cute)

Meredith: "I can't remember our last kiss. All I thought about was I'm gonna die today and I can't remember our last kiss which is pathetic. But the last time we were together and happy, I wanna be able to remember that. And I can't. Do you remember?"

(He goes to walk out the door, but turns around)

Derek: "It was a Thursday morning. You were wearing that ratty little Dartmouth t-shirt you look so good in, the one with the hole in the back of the neck. You'd just washed your hair, and you smelled like some kind of...flower. I was running late for surgery. You said you were gonna see me later. Then you leaned to me, put your hand on my chest, and you kissed me. Soft. Quick. Kind of like a habit. You know, like we'd do it every day for the rest of our lives. You went back to reading the newspaper and I went to work. That was the last time we kissed."

(goes to walk out)

Meredith: "Lavender. My hair smelled like Lavender. From my conditioner."
Derek: "Lavender." and he smiles and leaves.

Mr. Cat might have seen these last few episodes....I'm not sure.

Now we're up to last week...the guy who Addison cheated on McDreamy with showed up at the hospital because he's still in love with her. He was Derek's best friend. He starts flirting with Meredith and Derek sees him and punches him in the face. The guy is really hot so the interns name him McSteamy :lol: So there is a huge amount of tension between McDreamy-Addison-McSteamy. :blahblah: And Addison tells McSteamy to leave because she's still in love with her husband and he says "yeah, but he's not in love with you". So he tells her to come back home with him. Meredith and McSteamy get along well because of their situations, but I think they like each other but are still in love with Derek and Addison. At the end Derek says that he hasn't forgiven Addison and it shows her sitting outside their bedroom crying or something and he's inside. Then Meredith goes to visit her dad and sees him for a minute and leaves. All this time George has had a crush on Mere but hasn't done anything about it. So at the end of the last episode he comes into her room and it looks like they sleep together!! :barf: :yuck:

Now we have to wait until tomorrow :lol: :hyper:
Hope that wasn't too confusing :uhoh:

No that wasn't to confusing! That was prefect! :hyper: Thank you!

Mr. Cat was going on and on last night about how he thought Addison and Derek were already divorced! And that he had married Mere. I was like noooo! Your so wrong! heehee Thank you for clearing it all up! :heart:

I had no clue he was married till like about a few minutes before Addison showed up. He kept getting the pages he wasn't answering and I sort of thought...hmmm maybe he is. And then she was in the background and I was like damn he is married! :mad: If he wasn't so dreamy I'd have to beat his bum! :lol:

But damn I wish I hadn't missed McSteamy. :giggle: Its pretty bad we even have Mr. Cat calling Derek Dr. McDreamy. :lmao: Of course he refers to Captain Mal from Firefly as "Captain Tightpants" so Dr. McDreamy isn't to far of a stretch.

I can't wait to see tomorrow nights episode! :hyper: I might have to watch all of season one again today just to hold me over. :giggle:

This is McSteamy

fe380b37.jpg

Good afternoon girls :wave:

I'm so tired from cleaning up the house for someone to come look at it this afternoon. It better have been worth it. :lol:

Sami I want McSteamy! :drool: :giggle: But I do want McDreamy and Mere to get back together. :love:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Late breaking Knitting Olympics report from Toronto!

Scarf 1: DONE!!

Scarf 3: DONE!!

Scarf 2: LESS THAN 6" TO GO!!

...We now return you to your regularly scheduled Grey's Anatomy drooling currently in progress in the PGP... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom