PGP...I came when nobody was around...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
I'm only going for a week although i've got a home if i ever wanted to move there:wink:

BB - My hubby's a hot sexy Irishman ....

A photo of my hubby :combust:

290629cb.jpg

:lmao: what a fine fine man you have there!

Hot isn't he :lol:

No joking aside my man is the same height, build, shoe size, eye colour, hair colour, skin type as Bono although he isn't as rich or can't sing :yikes:

And i don't know whether :silent: is the same size, although i hope one day to find out :shifty:

Most recent photo of NI with our nephew Jamie :cute:

2006_0129Jamie7months0368.jpg

Would only be leaving to allow him enough time to sleep to gain his strength back. Believe 5 minutes is sufficient :wink:

That's so ironic that your husband has so much in common with Bono Wild. Love your way of thinking lol. The picture is adorable :cute:

greeneyedgirl said:

Come home to?
What the hell is wrong with you?
Why would you EVER LEAVE?????????????????????

:wink:

:shrug:

BonosBaby12 said:
Now see that's a husband you want to come home to everyday!

GG the hat is the only thing he can leave on :drool: :wink:

Use your imagination i do :lol:

And ask him to put on a Dublin accent and answer to the name Bono :lmao:

BonosBaby12 said:
Would only be leaving to allow him enough time to sleep to gain his strength back. Believe 5 minutes is sufficient :wink:

That's so ironic that your husband has so much in common with Bono Wild. Love your way of thinking lol. The picture is adorable :cute:

Thanks, and he lets me go on holiday following U2 around US/Canada whilst he stays at home :love::heart:

He'd even let me go to Hawaii although it's his 40th birthday, if only i could afford the airfare :sigh:

Your welcome he sounds like such a sweetheart :). So cool that he let you travel around to see U2. When I asked for Hawaii my guy told me that he was going to tell me something that I don't hear often: NO,lol. Asked him if he was sure that he was actually talking to me when he said that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom