Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-31-2012, 12:08 AM   #1
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
Local Time: 07:15 PM
PGP: I came, I saw, ....I rocked the Casbah

Why hello there ladies!
I just so happened to come a wandering through these idyllic blue fields at the midnight hour only to discover that the Pleba Girls Party was closed. Locked! Chained and lonely. My horror, I cannot describe it!
This hallowed cove of unspeakably wonderful things, this party - it never ends!....well, except when we all act like proper adults and do silly things like go to bed. But pft, when does that happen?

No worries though, yo problem, I fixed it.

Enjoy the new thread, I hope it meets your standards. My apologies for the lack of pic spam. I'm sure someone shall be able to help with that post haste.

To all my ladies (you know who you are ), I hope you all are doing well. s!!!

Luv ya loads,
~BS~

Old 03-31-2012, 12:12 AM   #2
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 06:15 PM
Hello ! Good to see you here!

Old 03-31-2012, 12:17 AM   #3
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 04:15 PM
Long day, really tired, will talk tomorrow.

G'night all! Love you!
Old 03-31-2012, 02:53 AM   #4
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 03:15 PM
Thanks for the new thread BS.

Here's the pics!

Old 03-31-2012, 02:56 AM   #5
Blue Crack Distributor

Old 03-31-2012, 02:56 AM   #6
Blue Crack Distributor

OMG. This is the greatest thing ever.

Penguin Cam: Watch it Live at Discovery.com
Old 03-31-2012, 03:03 AM   #7
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraCynara View Post
Long day, really tired, will talk tomorrow.

G'night all! Love you!

Sounds a lot like my last few days.

Old 03-31-2012, 04:11 AM   #8
Galeonbroad

Local Time: 01:15 AM
BRI started a new thread? Holy crap, welcome back!

And yeah, it's indeed a stye. Let my mother check it out, and there's nothing I can do about it but to keep it clean with a hot cotton pad. I have to work in less than an hour. This is not going to be a good day.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 03-31-2012, 06:00 AM   #9
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Last night was my husbands birthday. The night was going well until the hot water heater died on us. Blargh.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:02 AM   #10
Blue Crack Addict

Bri started a thread?

The myth that Bri no longer posts here: BUSTED! (It had to be said, we both saw Mythbusters: Behind The Myths on Thursday night - she was at the matinee, I was at the evening *g*)

Old 03-31-2012, 09:58 AM   #11
Galeonbroad

Local Time: 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
Last night was my husbands birthday. The night was going well until the hot water heater died on us. Blargh.
Aw congrats. Well, if the hot water dies.. you'll have to find another way to get warm eh?

Ha. I won the battle vs work. They already gave me that letter saying I will get 10 hours a week minimum, zo I gave them a new availability and the big boss signed it. I'll get another letter officially stating I'll get 10 hours a week. Score.

I'm feeding my shrimp a slice of cucumber. They apparently like it a lot! lol, suddenly four shrimp have come out of hiding to eat. So cute!
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 03-31-2012, 10:43 AM   #12
Blue Crack Distributor

Good for you, GG! Your country must have awesome labour laws. I'm pretty sure that here, part time employee's hours can be cut at any time, with no reason.

Thora, so sorry about your situation. I hope you get some answers Monday.

Bri! (not that you'll see this, you'll probably disappear for another 6 months or so. ) I'll reply to your PM when I have more than three minutes, sigh.

Grace, sorry about your water heater. I hope you're able to get it fixed over the weekend.

My sister called me at work near the end of the day yesterday. The night before, at 9:30, she got a call from my mom's retirement home saying that my mom fell in the shower. They checked her over well and nothing seemed to be broken, but she fell against something on her back, kind of back where the ribcage extends, so she's very lucky she didn't break a rib, or worse. I was scrambling to get shit done so I could leave on time and start the weekend, and then that. I was very upset obviously, but I was also pissed that my sister didn't let me know before. She said she was afraid I might be in bed the evening she found out (I could probably count the number of times I've gone to bed that early in the past year on one hand, I'm usually up till 11 - 11:30), and she didn't want to call me during the workday and worry me. I'm sure she had good intentions, but she doesn't get to make those decisions for me. If something happens, I want to know, period. Then I can deal with it however I choose.

I left work and went to see my mom. By then, they were in the dining room for dinner, and so I stood and talked to her for 10 or 15 minutes, discreetly lifted up the back of her shirt and saw the bruise (it's awful ), then I was just getting in the way, so I left. I guess she didn't get much sleep the night before, because they were in and out all night checking on her. My sister spent yesterday afternoon with her, and said all she wanted to do was sleep, because of being kept up all night. She's really sore, but has been going down for her meals, the staff have been helping her back and forth from her room. She would, even if she was in agony, just to prove she can - she's stubborn like that. I'm going to spend the afternoon with her.

After the fact, I felt bad for kind of giving my sister shit for not telling me - she was really upset herself and told me she cried all the way home yesterday afternoon. And she's had a busy, stressful week, is exhausted, and she's not well herself (health issues). She was only doing what she thought was best, but still. We've talked several times since then though, and everything's fine.
Old 03-31-2012, 10:45 AM   #13
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 04:15 PM
Clash reference in the new thread? Katie approves.

I managed to dream creepy dreams about The Hunger Games without actually having read/watched it...
Old 03-31-2012, 11:03 AM   #14
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

New water heater installed and we have hot water! We can get clean!

Sorry about your mom, VP. We had a scare with my husband's mom last week. It sucks to feel powerless when it comes to your parents. I hope she is doing better.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:10 AM   #15
Blue Crack Distributor

Grace, I saw that, and I'm so sorry I forgot to comment, or send my best wishes. How is she now? Any updates? It must doubly suck when you have distance factored in.

Very often I catch up here and there when I have a few minutes, but no time to post myself, and I read stuff and think "I'll comment on that when I have more time," and then because I have a mind like a sieve, I forget. But I do send my mental good vibes for you all, at the time!

Tags
clones, experimenting, ikea, lemons, loofa, my goodness mcguinness, mythbusters, old skool, shiny things, vpee