PGP: How to recover from the BonoMono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anaheim26-18-2011cpenyak45.jpg

Baby so beautiful :sad:

Heh, his hand. :shifty:

I think I need mouth to mouth from Bono himself to recover!:shifty:

ryancoke71 said:
I think I need mouth to mouth from Bono himself to recover!:shifty:

Never mind the fact that would probably cause me to have an actual heart attack and need actual resuscitating. :lol:

oh comet!!!

how did you like DHPt2 second time ?

Oh I totally enjoyed it! Same as the first time. Although I did have to hold in my giggling when freakin VOLDEMORT giggles that one time. LMAO it's Voldemort, he's not supposed to GIGGLE. :tsk: so wrong. Anyway, :wink: I really do like the movie as long as I don't think about it too much because they really REALLY dropped the ball on that one, I have no clue why, but still I won't let it bother me much.

:shifty: But I do have a rip of the Voldemort giggle as a ringtone on my phone.

*remembers seeing the bunch of roses being left under the catwalk by a roadie until it was time for them to set up for U2 in Denver and wondering what they were for... and then having the question answered during UTEOTW* :heart: I can also still hear Bono dedicating the song to that crackpot who said May 21 was going to be the Rapture :lol:

Oh I totally enjoyed it! Same as the first time. Although I did have to hold in my giggling when freakin VOLDEMORT giggles that one time. LMAO it's Voldemort, he's not supposed to GIGGLE. :tsk: so wrong. Anyway, :wink: I really do like the movie as long as I don't think about it too much because they really REALLY dropped the ball on that one, I have no clue why, but still I won't let it bother me much.

What makes me giggle every freaking time is when he awkwardly hugs Draco. For some reason, I find that freaking hilarious.

Also: I'm now jealous of your ringtone. :shifty:

:lol:

uh was that when

voldermort was in front of his followers when nevil approached him or when he waa alone with harry (before nevil killed nagini)?

I see it as as part of a extreme arrogant response or partly that and in hidden fear?

What makes me giggle every freaking time is when he awkwardly hugs Draco. For some reason, I find that freaking hilarious.

Also: I'm now jealous of your ringtone. :shifty:

I can share it. :shifty: Let me upload it. It cracks me the fuck up!!

Oh and yes the hug. Good grief.. WHY??? :lol: (The way they portrayed the Malfoys in this movie baffles me and disappoints me the most. :sigh: )

uh was that when

voldermort was in front of his followers when nevil approached him or when he waa alone with harry (before nevil killed nagini)?

I see it as as part of a extreme arrogant response or partly that and in hidden fear?

The first thing you said.

uh was that when

uh was that when

Pretty pictures on the first page!! :love:

So I'm working at camp, and today was a half day, as the guests arrive in the late afternoon. I'd been working in the kitchen for about an hour before I got injured. :lmao: :der: I'm such a fucking klutz. I accidentally chopped the tip of my left ring finger off with a super sharp knife while I was chopping veggies for the salad. OUCH!! :sad: It's going to be okay, but it's all really bandaged up, and I can't fully close my hand all the way, so I can't use my hand a ton. Plus, the bandage is bulky, so it's really hard to type. This has taken me forever to properly type out. :lol: Lets just say that I'm glad I'm not at work right now, because if I had to be on a computer a lot, that would be hellish. :lol: There's never a dull moment around here. :wink: I'm having fun, despite my stupid injury, though. :D

I can share it. :shifty: Let me upload it. It cracks me the fuck up!!

Oh and yes the hug. Good grief.. WHY??? :lol: (The way they portrayed the Malfoys in this movie baffles me and disappoints me the most. :sigh: )

The first thing you said.
They were too different from their book counterparts. I mean, I get it, their parents, but yea. In the books it seemed like they were more interested in staying in Voldemort's favor, or something like that... :reject:

Also: why the hell did they think it was wise to cut out the scene in the beginning with Dudley actually expressing his concern for Harry?!? (from DHP1)

Another giggly thing for me: in the epilogue when they show Draco. :lol:

(the download link works fine, btw... I've just been distracted by some fanfic... :shifty: )

Another reason for me to learn Italian....

Pretty pictures on the first page!! :love:

So I'm working at camp, and today was a half day, as the guests arrive in the late afternoon. I'd been working in the kitchen for about an hour before I got injured. :lmao: :der: I'm such a fucking klutz. I accidentally chopped the tip of my left ring finger off with a super sharp knife while I was chopping veggies for the salad. OUCH!! :sad: It's going to be okay, but it's all really bandaged up, and I can't fully close my hand all the way, so I can't use my hand a ton. Plus, the bandage is bulky, so it's really hard to type. This has taken me forever to properly type out. :lol: Lets just say that I'm glad I'm not at work right now, because if I had to be on a computer a lot, that would be hellish. :lol: There's never a dull moment around here. :wink: I'm having fun, despite my stupid injury, though. :D

I'm sorry about your finger! :hug: Glad you're having fun, though.

Back
Top Bottom