PGP: How to recover from the BonoMono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry daughter, no gaining weight in the next years so I throw you far.

If Mr. Ryan saw this, he'd be very disappointed.....

that I wasn't aiming for EDGE!!!

What is Edge supposed to do with a child thrown at him? His hands are full!

My child is sitting next to me unaware the evil plans for her.....If all works out, I could have 2 kids to throw. So, I can bring the spare for whoever needs him/her.

Hold on, there's a knock at the door. Ohiathar child services. What? I'm doing nothing wrong.....:shifty:

We should totally start a cover band.

TRIBUTE band. :lol:

Let's start a group and create a FB page. Then we will add everyone here (and I mean every Interference user - even the lurkers) and all our non-U2 friends and family. Then we will speak only in Bonoglese.

*makes woogy woogy noises*

I'm wondering if I made a mistake in leaving that FB group. Maybe I should have stayed for any ensuing drama.

But maybe I just think that because I'm really bored right now.

My first Interference gathering, I flew out to SoCal to see a tribute band with the SoCal crew and then drive out to "the tree". My husband (and my friend that I was staying with) thought I was :coocoo: too.

:cute: :hug: :love:

I may have friend Tim for making super-fucking-awesome videos.

And, does this kid looked a bit freaked out or what?

Dear lovely daughter of mine, be prepared to be tossed on the stage like an Irish flag next tour.

I am so kidding by the way....sort of...

‪U2 (1080HD) - City Of Blinding Lights - Pittsburgh - 2011-07-26 - Heinz Field - 360 Tour‬‏ - YouTube

OMG I haven't posted them yet but I got pics of this shadeless singing in his face moment, and Chelsea and i were cracking up because it's totally a Christmas Story Santa Claus "HO HO HO!!!!!" moment for the poor kid. :lol:

OMG I haven't posted them yet but I got pics of this shadeless singing in his face moment, and Chelsea and i were cracking up because it's totally a Christmas Story Santa Claus "HO HO HO!!!!!" moment for the poor kid.

:lol:

Did Bono say "you'll shoot your eye out, kid!" and then give him a gentle shove back down the catwalk ramp?

:cute: :hug: :love:

OMG I haven't posted them yet but I got pics of this shadeless singing in his face moment, and Chelsea and i were cracking up because it's totally a Christmas Story Santa Claus "HO HO HO!!!!!" moment for the poor kid. :lol:

What are you doing chatting woman???? Get on it! The only plus is that I do have something to look forward. The posting of your photos. Until then, I will have screencap this video for my own pervy personal purposes.

Yes, I'm down wit OPP.

What are you doing chatting woman???? Get on it! The only plus is that I do have something to look forward. The posting of your photos. Until then, I will have screencap this video for my own pervy personal purposes.

Yes, I'm down wit OPP.

I know I'm lagging on the pics. :reject: And Chelsea hasn't done hers yet either. :sigh:

I'll go resize those shadeless ones of mine now though. :sexywink:

I just had a chocolate cupcake with white frosting and a big fresh strawberry on top in honor of Edge's 50th today. Thanks Edge. :drool:

I may have friend Tim for making super-fucking-awesome videos.

And, does this kid looked a bit freaked out or what?

Dear lovely daughter of mine, be prepared to be tossed on the stage like an Irish flag next tour.

I am so kidding by the way....sort of...

‪U2 (1080HD) - City Of Blinding Lights - Pittsburgh - 2011-07-26 - Heinz Field - 360 Tour‬‏ - YouTube

I am friends with Tim, and we met becaue he recorded Streets in Vegas, and I watched it a bazillion times. At some point, I realized he was friends with some of my friends (before he started putting his names on videos.) I got to meet him and thank him personally in Winnipeg. His Sunday Bloody Sunday video from Minneapolis is epic!:drool:

Back
Top Bottom