PGP: How to recover from the BonoMono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, who else noticed that in the U2 newsletter about AB's remaster, the pic of Ad' from the inside cover is cropped, but not censored? :shifty:

I was wondering if we'd get Uncensored Bass Man with the box set. I wonder if he'll be on just the fancy editions that can hide inside other packaging, or in all the versions?

:shifty:

Also, I can't help but laugh when I see the price listed for the Super Fantastico Holy Shit version of AB on Amazon.com.

That's ..... really something. :lol:

I was wondering if we'd get Uncensored Bass Man with the box set. I wonder if he'll be on just the fancy editions that can hide inside other packaging, or in all the versions?

Also, I can't help but laugh when I see the price listed for the Super Fantastico Holy Shit version of AB on Amazon.com.

I wonder if U2 knows how much Amazon is charging...:hmm:

And I sure as hell hope we get Ad' uncensored. :shifty:
I'm all for him posing for the shoot again, of course. :wink:

I'm sure the price will come down somewhat - it always does between the time things like this are up for pre-order and the release dates.

It's going to have to be a dramatic price drop (like, at least 50% down) from what it is now for me to even consider it. And that's a gigantic 'if.' Pretty sure I'll just get the next step down, and I'm sure that price will come down as well.

You know, if you don't buy the Sallie Mae Approved version, it means you don't love the band and they'll know. No front rail or recognition for you. What you don't know, it that it comes with a self setting tracking device (ever see Island of Dr. Moreau?) and the band is notified. You are then identified as a SUPAH FAN and you will receive the eye contact you will then deserve.

I'm sure the price will come down somewhat - it always does between the time things like this are up for pre-order and the release dates.

It's going to have to be a dramatic price drop (like, at least 50% down) from what it is now for me to even consider it. And that's a gigantic 'if.' Pretty sure I'll just get the next step down, and I'm sure that price will come down as well.

Yeah, I want the OMG HOLY SHIT BATMAN version, but I'll settle for the next set down. And odds are I won't even be ordering it until sometime between its release and Xmas, because $$ is extremely tight right now. It's basically my combination bday/Xmas gift and I'm giving up my birthday dinner out as well. (Bday is Oct. 11...awesome bday gift lads. Well done. Just send Adam to my bunk as well...hehe.)

Maybe you need to start writing your own bedtimes stories.....:shifty:

yawn, raining + got Moncton cold and monday.......

this cheered me up tho

‪Ultimate Dog Tease‬‏ - YouTube
That made me :lol:

:love:

Okay, topic for Edge's birthday.....

What year (birth and date) did you become a U2 fan? What was the 'thing' that got you hooked on the U2 Smack?

I became a passive fan in 1998 (Sweetest Thing, ftw!), but became a hardcore fan in 2004.

My explaination for the late bloom of U2 Love: I was only 13 in 1998, and as MTE said, aware of them in a pop culture sense (I did watch MTV, after all), but yea. They weren't a priority for me right then. Priorities included not going insane on the island we lived on at the time (I'm a military brat), actually getting the new Backstreet Boys/*NSYNC/98Degrees/Bryan Adams cd, and, dare I say it, BEANIE BABIES.

:lmao:

I don't have time today to stay and chat, but this made me :giggle: From the Google translation Grace posted on the Bono vacation article. Keep in mind my brain is 12 years old today.

They come from the second passenger van, several children, while the first can be seen clearly from inside Bono spends his straw hat to his wife Ali, who goes down and disappears.

:censored: :lol:

:wave: have a great day/night everyone.
Yous got a smutty mind, bonocomet.

:heart:

You know, if you don't buy the Sallie Mae Approved version, it means you don't love the band and they'll know. No front rail or recognition for you. What you don't know, it that it comes with a self setting tracking device (ever see Island of Dr. Moreau?) and the band is notified. You are then identified as a SUPAH FAN and you will receive the eye contact you will then deserve.
:lmao:

I really really want that version, but I honestly don't think I can afford it. I'm fairly certain that if I did ask for it, my parents would probably kill me.

corianderstem said:
:lol:

Prepare her ahead of time for Brian to snatch her right back off the catwalk about .5 seconds after she lands.

I'll pad her pants. It'll be all good. Then I will declare to the line "if you were a supah fan, you'd toss your spawn at Bono too!!!"

Okay, no more venti iced coffees for moi.

I may have friend Tim for making super-fucking-awesome videos.

And, does this kid looked a bit freaked out or what?

Dear lovely daughter of mine, be prepared to be tossed on the stage like an Irish flag next tour.

I am so kidding by the way....sort of...

‪U2 (1080HD) - City Of Blinding Lights - Pittsburgh - 2011-07-26 - Heinz Field - 360 Tour‬‏ - YouTube

OMFG :combust:

Where's that ovaries exploding gif when you need it??

PGP: Tossing Your Spawn At Bono

:lol:

can you just imagine how adorable he must have been with his own kiddies when they were little :cute:

Grace is totally heaving her sprog up onto the stage at Bono on the next tour.

That gives her time to practice! It's like discus throwing and requires a lot of strength. :)

Grace is totally heaving her sprog up onto the stage at Bono on the next tour.

That gives her time to practice! It's like discus throwing and requires a lot of strength. :)

Of course, for me this means...

simpsonscrazycatlady.jpg

Back
Top Bottom