PGP: How to recover from the BonoMono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They were too different from their book counterparts. I mean, I get it, their parents, but yea. In the books it seemed like they were more interested in staying in Voldemort's favor, or something like that... :reject:

Also: why the hell did they think it was wise to cut out the scene in the beginning with Dudley actually expressing his concern for Harry?!? (from DHP1)

Another giggly thing for me: in the epilogue when they show Draco. :lol:

(the download link works fine, btw... I've just been distracted by some fanfic... :shifty: )

Gonna spoiler the HP stuff:
OH hmm I actually felt the opposite about the Malfoys... in the end family was more important to them than Voldemort, and the movie showed them just running away, eh, :down: I thought the movie didn't show Draco much respect either.

And RIGHT, why cut out the Dudley scene!!? But mostly that movie got it pretty right so oh well.

And yeah the older Draco. :lol:

I don't know, in all I'm fine with it, as I accepted a long time ago that the movies are not the books, but the previous movie did a pretty good job so I had higher hopes for this last and final one, but they really did some weird things for no apparent reason, ooooh well. :wink:

Hi ladies!

Drinking a crate of wine with Michael Stipe sounds like a really, really good vacation.

:heart:

Amen! :drool:

and I don't even like wine. :shifty:

The print text on the Tags is really small and hard to read. :shifty: I thought it said "take 2 bonos in the mouth" :doh:

at my sis's

i was just watching Falling Skies

all the SF shows i might /am interested in that i don't get w/o cable

and in the way wee hours last night i
caught ... never saw it in the theater I thought it might be too intense
for me at the time

wow it was intense and terrifying just on a big flat screen TV
"The war of the Worlds" ?emake

Comet posted these when I wasn't around. Naughty Comet!

Anaheim26-18-2011cpenyak80.jpg

Anaheim26-18-2011cpenyak79.jpg

Anaheim26-18-2011cpenyak78.jpg

:lol: comet to zu

:lol: zu to MTE

:hmm:

I seriously need to build up my upper back/shoulders/and triceps more. my shoulders are
strong in downward and somewhat partly raised actions ..... and build up some more stamina/endurance (and lose some weight).....
in gerneral but also specifically to feel safe

...to get the kind of even closer :hyper::drool::heart::heart: gorgeous photos you comet and some of the others are getting....

...I'm going to have to brave getting near to the main stage!

ah well.....we'll see. :)

UGH. It's 3:35am and I can't sleep. :| Fucking annoying. My finger is aching and the mosquito bites I have are driving me batty. Yay. :happy: I got a few hours, I think, but I'm going to shut off the lights again in a few and hope I can sleep a bit more, since I have to be up in 2 hrs anyway. Bleargh!!

And happy birthday, Mr. The Edge!

Bono should be flying over to pick you up soon :yes:

Why do I keep getting random invites from random u2 fans on facebook? :crack: Err, do I know you? I don't recall. I don't think I've ever seen you before. Wtf.

Why do I keep getting random invites from random u2 fans on facebook? :crack: Err, do I know you? I don't recall. I don't think I've ever seen you before. Wtf.

That annoys me, too. :reject: If it's someone I've met and hung out with then yes, by all means friend me up! But people I've never met/talked to/heard of? I really can't be bothered to befriend every single person in the world that likes the U and also 2. I know that sounds kinda mean, but just because someone is a friend of a friend of a friend doesn't mean I want to know what they ate for lunch today.

:drool: OHAIthar.

That annoys me, too. :reject: If it's someone I've met and hung out with then yes, by all means friend me up! But people I've never met/talked to/heard of? I really can't be bothered to befriend every single person in the world that likes the U and also 2. I know that sounds kinda mean, but just because someone is a friend of a friend of a friend doesn't mean I want to know what they ate for lunch today.

Exactly! I'm actually just clearing out my fb keeping only people that I actually know, have met, or know through here. I kicked out all people I never really talk to or don't actually know or like(like the MTL line nazi's. Why on earth did they add me?).
I don't really see this as mean. :shrug: I don't see why I would want a gazillion people on fb that I don't know. It's just common sense to me.

Besides the whole privacy thing, ofcourse. I don't want strangers to know what kind of person I really am. :wink: I've a reputation as this forum's giga bitch to uphold y'know.

There, did my reputation good. I hate it when people claim they are the biggest fan of insercelebhere. :rolleyes: Oh really. Define the term biggest fan. What are the quota? What do you do to become it? How can you be sure there's nobody else on the world as equally insane as you are?

Am I a huge U2 fan? Yes. Am I a complete nutjob buying shitloads of their stuff I don't actually need but want anyway? Yes. Have I spent more than a few year's paychecks on the band? yes. Do I go nuts knowing every lyric to every song at the shows? Yes. Do I know their nightly setlists from the top of my head? Yes.
Does that make me their biggest fan? My arse. There's hundreds, maybe thousands of people like me.

Bono should be flying over to pick you up soon :yes:

Okay then. I'm off to wait on the Logan Airport tarmac. :wave:

I keep getting added to groups. I wish like a friend invitation you had the ability to accept or decline. I am not the proud member of "Bono Farted, I'm so excited' and 'I saw a 360 show, let's discuss in depth'. Whatever. I see that I have 24 notifications and start think, 'wow, I've said something clever...' Nope. Just people arguing which cover/tribute band is the best.

Oh, and Dazz....that's actually a quote from Almost Famous - one of the best movies about being a fan.

Okay then. I'm off to wait on the Logan Airport tarmac. :wave:

I keep getting added to groups. I wish like a friend invitation you had the ability to accept or decline. I am not the proud member of "Bono Farted, I'm so excited' and 'I saw a 360 show, let's discuss in depth'. Whatever. I see that I have 24 notifications and start think, 'wow, I've said something clever...' Nope. Just people arguing which cover/tribute band is the best.

Oh, and Dazz....that's actually a quote from Almost Famous - one of the best movies about being a fan.

You can leave the groups instantly, and as far as I know can reject invitations to a group. :hmm: At least I thought I had. I declined a couple as it annoys me than whenever you join fb starts spamming you with emails before you can turn it off in the actual group. And it's just a load of talk that I do with you guys on here or in the canada/dublin group anyway, so not really any additional value..

Oh and dont' expect B anytime soon. :grumpy: I'm still waiting for Dallas, who was supposed to be shipped to my house on my bday. Perhaps B will be in time for your birthday though, if we send him off now. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom