PGP: How to recover from the BonoMono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just saw the trailer for One Day. Hello Jim Sturgess. I may need to watch Across the Universe again......:love:

I just saw the trailer for One Day. Hello Jim Sturgess. I may need to watch Across the Universe again......:love:

Ooh Chelsea and I just watched this the other night cause we were in the mood for it and it had been a while. :love:

I remember an interview with Bono somewhere where he talked about working on his California accent for the role. It made me go :ohmy: :reject: I don't really sound like that do I?

Bono in those tight jeans is the best thing about Across the Universe.

Jim Sturgess runs a close second.

I really don't know what you mean. :shifty:

bonoatustairsGg.gif

So, there are some people on my Facebook Friends that I'm not sure who they are so I'm trying to figure it out so that I can just keep people I actually talk to here or there. :der:

A little help? TaraCynara are you by any chance Tara (last name starts with W) on Facebook? :reject: Sorry to ask, just trying to figure it out.

new ape movie was just :ohmy:
when came back and turned pc on, first news i read was that pigeons remember peoples faces which made me :ohmy::ohmy::eek:

That you're telling us... :eyebrow:

:wink:

For some reason, when I first saw that, I thought it said "on Irish guys asses." Wtf, reading abilities??

:lol:

Omg, I'd like to join forces with Ali (the only thing I'd like to partner with her for, believe me) and throw those damn camouflage hats in the trash!! HATE.

I'd help her with her business, but not her bidniss, if you know what I mean.

I would really love to redress than man. First, wear some color. Yes, black is slimming, but a little color would be nice. The sandals.....gots to go. The caps are fine, but all camouflage MUST go.

I've trained my eyes to look at him :drool: rather than the clothes :tsk:

Oh yes , guy candy when Bono not in the scene :drool:

I really don't know what you mean. :shifty:

bonoatustairsGg.gif

Now THAT is what he'd have leather on stage but nice tight jeans when he's not

I'll dress him :shifty:

Had a weird but good dream last night:

I was on front rail at a U2 show and I had a little white teddy bear in my hand. Bono comes over during GOYB (I was on Edge's side) and I start pointing at him during the "You don't know how beautiful you are" part. He sees me and stays there and sings the rest of the song until he gets to another one of those parts again and then he leans right over and starts singing that part to me right in my face :love: The stage was lower and he could lean right over. I give him the teddy bear and he waves it around on stage and then puts it on an amp.

Then all of a sudden I'm sitting on the catwalk with a bunch of other fans. I guess that space was reserved for fan seating instead of for the band because the entire catwalk had fans on it. Bono was walking around the area where security stands and he sees me, jumps up onto the catwalk and sits right beside me and sings right to me with his arm around me :drool: ( I can't remember what song it was though :reject:)

Omg the dream felt so real. It was awesome!

Uh-oh....has we created another Bono girl? Larry is shaking his head somewhere in Ireland right now. It's okay, I will console you.

That reminds me of my first ever U2 dream that I had 20 years ago. U2 were playing in a auditorium much like in the 'Pride' video. There were all these girls crammed to the front - each of them trying to get his attention. They were all so very much prettier and I was feeling sad - so I stood off the side quietly watching. He sees me and comes off the stage to me. All the girls were pissed that he chose me. Then he took me on stage where I think he sang to me for the entire concert while they seethed in jealousy.

The dream was so real that I still remember it that many years later.

Uh-oh....has we created another Bono girl? Larry is shaking his head somewhere in Ireland right now. It's okay, I will console you.

That reminds me of my first ever U2 dream that I had 20 years ago. U2 were playing in a auditorium much like in the 'Pride' video. There were all these girls crammed to the front - each of them trying to get his attention. They were all so very much prettier and I was feeling sad - so I stood off the side quietly watching. He sees me and comes off the stage to me. All the girls were pissed that he chose me. Then he took me on stage where I think he sang to me for the entire concert while they seethed in jealousy.

Don't worry Lar, you're still my #1 :sexywink:

Wow that sounds like an awesome dream! I love realistic ones like that but I'm always mad when I wake up :wink:

Is that the best U2 dream you've ever had?

I think so. Most of my U2 dreams revolve around seeing them in a small theatre and trying to capture it on video so I relive it later. Or it's coming across a new U2 book or something silly.

However, a year ago I had an interesting Bono dream. Now, from 2001 to that day, I was ALL about Larry. I had not thought of Bono in that light in a very long time. I can't remember the details. I think it was very sensual, but not sexual....you know? It was one of those dreams you wake from and follow you all day. And you're not sure why. So, I started watching some videos and looking at some Bono photos. Then he came out with the leather about a year ago. I was in Pleba where I think GG might have been the first to post some photos of that. I was forever changed from a Larry girl back to Bono girl.

Wow, I must be bored. I'm just going to prat on all day about nothing. :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Had a weird but good dream last night:

I was on front rail at a U2 show and I had a little white teddy bear in my hand. Bono comes over during GOYB (I was on Edge's side) and I start pointing at him during the "You don't know how beautiful you are" part. He sees me and stays there and sings the rest of the song until he gets to another one of those parts again and then he leans right over and starts singing that part to me right in my face :love: The stage was lower and he could lean right over. I give him the teddy bear and he waves it around on stage and then puts it on an amp.

Then all of a sudden I'm sitting on the catwalk with a bunch of other fans. I guess that space was reserved for fan seating instead of for the band because the entire catwalk had fans on it. Bono was walking around the area where security stands and he sees me, jumps up onto the catwalk and sits right beside me and sings right to me with his arm around me :drool: ( I can't remember what song it was though :reject:)

Omg the dream felt so real. It was awesome!

Nice dreams :drool:

My U2 dreams , you tend to read them :lol:, very kinky have no idea why :angel:

Back
Top Bottom