PGP: How to recover from the BonoMono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Good morning!

P1040456.jpg

:love: Love this picture. I have this wierd thing where I really, really like his ears...so this is good for me.

:giggle:

He has cute little ears :giggle: But I like it better when he has an earring. Mr.Z used to have earrings in college, and a few years back I asked him to get his ears pierced again - just one little hoop in each ear and he said :no: I believe his exact words were "I'm too old for that shit" :lol:

*lesigh* Today is my last official day of summer vacation. Last week's meetings were "optional" but starting tomorrow morning at 7:30am, the school district owns my arse.

Awww...then I guess we'll just see you in the evenings, Zooey. :hug:

I like the bare ears since he's worn some kind of earring since sometime before UF?

I like the hair flopping on his forehead. I saw that his hair was a mess and took many photos of that. Kind of like when I see the button down. I reserved my batteries for that. I always thought that people never took enough pictures of that.

zuropa_fit said:
He has cute little ears :giggle: But I like it better when he has an earring. Mr.Z used to have earrings in college, and a few years back I asked him to get his ears pierced again - just one little hoop in each ear and he said :no: I believe his exact words were "I'm too old for that shit" :lol:

*lesigh* Today is my last official day of summer vacation. Last week's meetings were "optional" but starting tomorrow morning at 7:30am, the school district owns my arse.

Doesn't he though?! :cute: I love when he wears earrings though :drool:

:lol: Nah, never too old for badassery, right? ;)

That is depressing...the end of summer vacation is something that still makes me so very sad. Every year I feel like I'm losing a dear friend when the summer ends. Ugh, and that time is coming for me too...

GraceRyan said:
I like the bare ears since he's worn some kind of earring since sometime before UF?

I like the hair flopping on his forehead. I saw that his hair was a mess and took many photos of that. Kind of like when I see the button down. I reserved my batteries for that. I always thought that people never took enough pictures of that.

The good thing about bare ears is that they're easier to nibble...:shifty:

I noticed that too. I like how you notice the little details :evil: We have that in common :hi5:

The good thing about bare ears is that they're easier to nibble...:shifty:

I noticed that too. I like how you notice the little details :evil: We have that in common :hi5:

As soon as I saw him unbutton his shirt a little, I knew I was going to get some great chest shots. He could have left the blazer off. Silly man.

Doesn't he though?! :cute: I love when he wears earrings though :drool:

:lol: Nah, never too old for badassery, right? ;)

That is depressing...the end of summer vacation is something that still makes me so very sad. Every year I feel like I'm losing a dear friend when the summer ends. Ugh, and that time is coming for me too...

Where do you go, Val? Is it in your home town or do you live in a dorm or with friends?

Mr CK used to have a single earring lonnnnng ago, before we met. I've asked him more than once to get it re-pierced, but he claims HE'S too old. (He's 39, I'm 27.) :doh:

I feel that way and I've been out of school for a very long time. I survive September because I never liked it. It probably stems from my childhood. I went to my dad's in the summer and would come home right before school began. So not only was I getting used to a new class, I was getting used to being 'home' after 3 months of living under my dad's way of parenting. And I always felt like I had missed out on something really fun during the summer being gone for 3 months. Add to that - September in NE can still be hot and gross. By Sept, I'm ready for cooler temps and the holidays. I LOVE October. And that's not U2 related.

^ We have three months of unreasonable temps. It's usually not til Halloween that we even need a sweater in the evening, although the last two years it's still been hot as f*ck on Halloween :angry:

Mr CK used to have a single earring lonnnnng ago, before we met. I've asked him more than once to get it re-pierced, but he claims HE'S too old. (He's 39, I'm 27.) :doh:

Speaking of too old for bold....last year I considered re-piercing my nose. You know, a cute little diamond stud. But I had a deeper fear of being THAT lady. You know, the one everyone looks at and says, "let it go. You aren't 29....or 32....or 37'

Speaking of too old for bold....last year I considered re-piercing my nose. You know, a cute little diamond stud. But I had a deeper fear of being THAT lady. You know, the one everyone looks at and says, "let it go. You aren't 29....or 32....or 37'

You're a year older than I am (maybe 18 months) and I still have mine done. AND I got my belly button pierced when I was 18 and I've never taken it out. Maybe on my 40th b'day. Not like anyone really sees it.

I know we've seen this photo, but thank you Ayaz for the extreme close-up.

U2360_Extreme_Crop-51.jpg by wwwayazdotcom, on Flickr

Here Amy, you look thirsty....

U2360_Extreme_Crop-50.jpg by wwwayazdotcom, on Flickr

What? This is the last show? Okay, now I'll smile

U2360_Extreme_Crop-45.jpg by wwwayazdotcom, on Flickr
I regret that I never saw this coat live. I mean what are freaking odds I would miss this? 3 shows at the end of the tour - 2 back to back. I thought they'd break them out for Montreal 2 or Moncton. Nope.

U2360_Extreme_Crop-31.jpg by wwwayazdotcom, on Flickr

You're a year older than I am (maybe 18 months) and I still have mine done. AND I got my belly button pierced when I was 18 and I've never taken it out. Maybe on my 40th b'day. Not like anyone really sees it.

See, maybe if I had it in all along, you know? I didn't think for one second - wow...she's too old to rock that look. But if I turn up at work with it, everyone would thinking 'oh, she's turned 40. What's next? A 19 year old and Corvette?'

Besides, my husband's tolerance for that is pretty low. I did have my belly pierced a million years ago. About 5 years ago, I finally took my tongue piercing out. Iz no good for the teeth.

I suppose with my 'style' I could get away with it - re-piercing my nose. I'll opt for more tattoos. Another favorite with Mr. R. :sexywink:

zuropa_fit said:
Where do you go, Val? Is it in your home town or do you live in a dorm or with friends?

I'm actually going to a different school this year, since I graduated in May and I'm going to grad school now. I was going nearby, about 20 mins away. Now I'm going to be going to school in the city, but still living at home and commuting. It's affordable that way.

GraceRyan said:
I feel that way and I've been out of school for a very long time. I survive September because I never liked it. It probably stems from my childhood. I went to my dad's in the summer and would come home right before school began. So not only was I getting used to a new class, I was getting used to being 'home' after 3 months of living under my dad's way of parenting. And I always felt like I had missed out on something really fun during the summer being gone for 3 months. Add to that - September in NE can still be hot and gross. By Sept, I'm ready for cooler temps and the holidays. I LOVE October. And that's not U2 related.

I used to love fall, but now I loathe it. Bad memories and just bad feelings. September and October are my least favorite...I mean besides January and February, when the weather is at its greyest and coldest :yuck:

Bono's hair looks sooper red in that second picture :cute:

As for the too old for this & that discussion...I think you're only as old as you feel. I hate the thought of someday not being able to do or wear something I want because other people think I'm "too old" for it. Recently I've seen my mother de-age quite a bit, she went through a change and it's almost as if I'm rubbing off on her. I say do what you want and don't worry how it looks to other people. :)

:wave:

Dear Mom, Please do not scan in the most embarrassing photo of me to use as your FB profile photo as you pay tribute to your oldest daughter having a milestone birthday. Thank you, your eldest (and truthfully best) daughter.

*shrug* I'm 27 and have four holes in one ear, two in the other (the left ear has two cartilage piercings), and a belly button ring I've had since I was 18. Plus the tattoo on my lower back.

I'm thinking of doing my ears, or maybe one ear, again, and I know I want at least one more tattoo. :crack:

Oh, I assaulted many mall patrons with 'anarchy rulz' style. Let's put it this way, I used to wear a dog's choke collar fastened with a padlock - even to sleep. :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Ugh fuck this. :| maybe it's time for a break from here for me. I'm fucking sick and tired of being stalked throughout the forums and have everything I say be ridiculed. Whatever I argue, he counters with complete bullshit arguments and comparisons.

I'm out. Maybe see you guys tomorrow.

*shrug* I'm 27 and have four holes in one ear, two in the other (the left ear has two cartilage piercings), and a belly button ring I've had since I was 18. Plus the tattoo on my lower back.

I'm thinking of doing my ears, or maybe one ear, again, and I know I want at least one more tattoo. :crack:

I have both of my Traguses (sp?) pierced. I've had them forever. Currently I have (and I have to count because I never remember) 8 tattoos with at least 3-4 more planned.

Yessiree, I will be THAT old lady in the home. "Remember when it was looked like a lizard and not a dinosaur?"

Ugh fuck this. :| maybe it's time for a break from here for me. I'm fucking sick and tired of being stalked throughout the forums and have everything I say be ridiculed. Whatever I argue, he counters with complete bullshit arguments and comparisons.

I'm out. Maybe see you guys tomorrow.

Aw...I'm sorry. He can't touch you in here without a pack of hormone laced females undercutting his manhood!

Back
Top Bottom