PGP: How to recover from the BonoMono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was Pittsburgh zooey :wink:

And yes the HD video screencaps are better LOL.

Anyway... :shifty: Ho...Ho...HO!

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak6.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak7.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak8.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak5.jpg

I think I'm gonna get ready for bed too. :wave:
G'night.
:wave: G'night, Zu!

It was Pittsburgh zooey :wink:

And yes the HD video screencaps are better LOL.

Anyway... :shifty: Ho...Ho...HO!

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak6.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak7.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak8.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak5.jpg
Ok, see, now these pics make that moment seem creepy.

That's a bad thing, right?

Except that last one. That smiles makes me :combust:

LOL

Those first three: RAWR! RAAAAAAAWR!

The final picture: Awww, I'm just kidding.

Yes, or :wink:

:bono:: "here you can have my cool shades!"

*kid puts them on*

:bono:: :ohsnap: "JUST KIDDING!"

Both of these made me :lmao:

AND I'M STILL LAUGHING AT VOLDEMORT'S LAUGH. :nerd:

ETA: I'm logging off for the night...

:scream: I just finished the most recent chapter of Mysterious Ways!

6 o'clock in the morning light,
You're a little sore from GA last night,
You were trying to throw your spawn at Bono.

How far you gonna go,
before your husband knows
you were trying to throw your child at Bon-o....

They're gonna run to you, run to you...security....
They're gonna run to you, run to you....security

I've gotta aim at you, aim at you, aim at you,
Bono be still...

:laugh: :tears: You guys rule. :love: This really made my morning!

WildHoney said:
well i survived :lol:

OMG :combust: those eyes just make my clothes fall off all on their own :shifty:

Yep. The eyes and smile melts the threads holding your clothes together. How most shows don't end up a serious breach of decency I'll never know.

You are soooo funny Grace. Even on days where I don't feel like smiling, you can make me laugh!:love:

Good bye ovaries. :combust::faint:

Aw thanks Amy. I'm glad my warped sense of humor is appreciated and helps on a tough day. I blame yesterday's antics on a really large coffee.

Today, I need to go to the gym. 5am working out is not working out right now. I'm not sure what my block is. Maybe because the races I'm doing right now aren't that much of a challenge. (ask how challenging it is at mile 5 on Sunday, and I'll eat those words). I'm hoping that by being a mentor for the leukemia lymphoma society, I get my ass in gear. And this time, I mean business. I want that marathon done in less than 5 hours! That means shaving 30 minutes off of last time.

Aw thanks Amy. I'm glad my warped sense of humor is appreciated and helps on a tough day. I blame yesterday's antics on a really large coffee.

Today, I need to go to the gym. 5am working out is not working out right now. I'm not sure what my block is. Maybe because the races I'm doing right now aren't that much of a challenge. (ask how challenging it is at mile 5 on Sunday, and I'll eat those words). I'm hoping that by being a mentor for the leukemia lymphoma society, I get my ass in gear. And this time, I mean business. I want that marathon done in less than 5 hours! That means shaving 30 minutes off of last time.

So are you doing a 10K on Sunday? Good luck getting your arse back in gear - I know what you mean. I put together a really great 12 week training calendar with workouts 6 days a week. Last week I missed three.... and I didn't go yesterday... :reject:

So are you doing a 10K on Sunday? Good luck getting your arse back in gear - I know what you mean. I put together a really great 12 week training calendar with workouts 6 days a week. Last week I missed three.... and I didn't go yesterday... :reject:

I am full of fitness fail lately. I wish it were a 10K - it's 7 hilly miles. Oh the joy. And I pulled an arse muscle getting something out of my back-pack this morning on the train. Yeah, I really wish there had been a fun Bono story there, nope. Just proof that I am getting more out of shape.

Back
Top Bottom